Nephew having a wee sneaky look at barbie!

Zipp

Reaction score
My wee nephew is only 5 and already seems to be trying to look at barbie to see if girls are a bit different from him!

I was babysitting him tonight and he went to the toy box to get a toy to bring to bed with him as usual. Tonight he picked a couple of cars and a barbie doll. Anyhow I started reading him the lion king and caught him out of the corner of my eye having a peak up barbies dress. He them started to undress her. I just said awk poor barbie will be cold if you take her dress off and put set her over to the side.

So finished the story and left him to sleep. DH goes in a couple if hours later to find he'd retrieved barbie and had stripped her!! He announced a couple of weeks ago in from of my in laws that mummy and daddy were different as mummy has boobies! :haha:

My wee nephew is only 5 and already seems to be trying to look at barbie to see if girls are a bit different from him!

I was babysitting him tonight and he went to the toy box to get a toy to bring to bed with him as usual. Tonight he picked a couple of cars and a barbie doll. Anyhow I started reading him the lion king and caught him out of the corner of my eye having a peak up barbies dress. He them started to undress her. I just said awk poor barbie will be cold if you take her dress off and put set her over to the side.

So finished the story and left him to sleep. DH goes in a couple if hours later to find he'd retrieved barbie and had stripped her!! He announced a couple of weeks ago in from of my in laws that mummy and daddy were different as mummy has boobies! :haha:

He sounds like an awesome little dude! Too funny!!! They sure do announce things don't they? hahahaha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->