Nervous about tomorrow...

Project Bean

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well according to FF my AF is due tomorrow but as yet no spotting or temp drops... There has been confusion about my O day, so if FF is wrong and it was 3 days later AF isn't due until Sunday.

My temps look good but apart from them no classic symptoms. I've been a bit ill (sore throat, major congestion, headaches on and off) for the last few days so hoping it may be a sign.

I'm just really nervous about tomorrow... I'm abroad so only have cheapo tests, they say they measure 25miu so is that good?

I got a BFN a couple of days ago, caved due to the massive spike, and i lost the tiny bit if confidence i had...

Any thoughts on my charts or about the HPTs i have are very welcome, i need to keep busy!

Thanks in advance and GOOD LUCK TO US ALL x

Hi project, nice to see you around here again. Your temps look great seems like a thriphasic to me. You should be able to test tomorrow with no problem even with a cheapie. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hey Leti!!! How's it with you?

Negative HPT and temp down from yesterday meaning no triphasic, so guess i'm out, thinking my O date may be later than FF has it so now have to wait for Sunday to see if AF shows, no sign yet.

Sooooo disappointed :(

you still not out, your temps are still very high! if AF is due sunday maybe still to early to test. Fxd for you!

25 is good but not great. Probably not sensitive enough for an accurate result until you're a few days late unless you implanted quite quickly. My cheapies (ordered a bunch online) are 10. Lower is better, as tgat number is how much of the hormone needs to be present for detection.

I really hope thats the case, but feeling pretty pessimistic about it :( back to waiting i go... Had a severe sharp pain on my left side last night so assuming AF is coming, never get symptoms tho so everything is very much guessed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->