Nervous for 1st u/s tomorrow.

PuppyLuvAcct2

Reaction score
I'll be 7w+2 tomorrow afternoon . This is my first pregnancy ever and I'm so nervous about whether or not baby is okay or even existing in my tummy lol. Sounds absurd, I know. This is all new, scary and exciting. I've heard plenty of stories about women whose pregnancies go smoothly but on the other hand women who've experienced losses at all times of their pregnancies too. I haven't had any spotting so I know that's good. And I've been experiencing typical/ mild pregnancy symptoms. Nothing crazy. I've been taking prenatals over a month before we conceived. Anyone else go out of their mind the day before their first u/s with all the possibilities?

I did with my first pregnancy, I had a scan at a similar time to you and had convinced myself there was going to be something wrong - in the end it was absolutely fine, a little blob with a flickering heartbeat, not much to see but very reassuring! Hope it's the same for you this time. I'm waiting a bit longer for a first scan this time (8weeks rather than 7!)

I don't think I'd wait another day since it's my first. I need to see something for the sake of my sanity haha. I hope your lil bean is doing just fine this time as well. Thanks for the support. :)

I hope it goes well for you!! I'm in the EXACT same boat. I'm 7+3 and my first is on Wednesday 😊 Please update us all!

I don't think I'd wait another day since it's my first. I need to see something for the sake of my sanity haha. I hope your lil bean is doing just fine this time as well. Thanks for the support. :)

Don't get me wrong, the extra wait is not out of choice!! Just that that is when my OB has an appointment free! :dohh:

Good luck for your u/s Puppyluv! I'm sure everything will be fine :) I've got mine booked for 8 weeks exactly. I can't wait!! I had a scan at 8 weeks with my ds and he looked like a little gummy bear! :) Let us know how you get on x

Good luck Puppyluv! I'm sure you will be fine but it is a very nerve wracking time! I don't know how I'm going to cope waiting 8 more weeks! Make sure you show us the scan pic! 😊

Good luck, this is my second and i had the same fear and anxiety until I saw baby bean on the u/s with a heartbeat!

Sending good thoughts for a great scan!

I totally understand the feeling. Mine is tomorrow as well and I'm counting down the hours. We want to tell my parents after the scan but want to make sure everything is ok in there. Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Thank you for the kind words everyone! I really do appreciate it. :) ya know, I've tried posting my bump (more of a food baby/ water retention) in the bump section but it wouldn't let me. The site said the file was too large. It was just a file on my phone. So idk if I'll know how to post the u/s. :(

I have my first ultrasound in exactly 3 weeks and I feel the same way, I'm so nervous....

It went wonderfully ladies. Thank you for the support. I am much more relieved. Such an incredible experience.

Ah glad it all went well! I love happy updates! :) x

Did you have a normal or internal scan? I'm wondering what they'll do for mine at 8 weeks. Hoping it's a normal tummy one x

They did a normal one first to see if that'd work. Didn't get a super clear image of baby so they went internal. Thanks ladies. I'm so relieved and even more excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->