Nervous, worried, scared....

tpmdl05

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am newly pregnant. Not sure if I am 5+6days or 3+6days, but I am due for an early scan tomorrow due to having an ectopic pregnancy previously. I am so nervous to have this done. I am just assuming the worst is going to happen because I dont want to get myself excited to have my heart broken again.......... I have had spotting off and on all week, the color is really hard to explain. Its kind of a pinkish brownish color and I have had very mild cramping which a friend has explained may be my uterus stretching.

Please keep me in your prayers. I think I am going to drive myself insane. I cant do anything but think about this pregnancy

Thanks and I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies

was going to post that you will probably get more responces in the 1st trimester thread, but also going to add lots of luck, i bleed on and off for my whole 1st trimester and now have a healthy baby boy so dont get too worked up about it! good luck x x x

oh sneding huge hugs darling and lots of luck got my fingers crossed let us know how the early scan goes .xxxx

*hugs* let us know how it goes, hun. I hope everything is lovely and cheery. Think positive. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->