nervous.

hm, I don't have much advice, I suppose it is possible you could have gotten preggers but I think it's pretty unlikely since you were almost finished with the pills. I am more likely to believe that your symptoms are just your body adjusting to not being on the pill. I'm sure there are people on B&B that have much more expertise on the issue than me! GL! I hope everything works out.

So, my OH moved away 2 weeks ago for work. and we're just going to see how his job works out over there, before we make any final plans. but anyways, the last month he was here i missed a pill and started bleeding for the last 2 weeks he was here. I finally got fed up the last 2 days and didnt take my pills (3 days before placebo pills) and i stopped bleeding, only light spotting so we had :sex: and didnt use anything since i was still kind of bleeding. Anyways, about a week after he left i started to get a stuffy/runny nose, thats been on and off since. and as of 4 days ago, my nipples have been KILLING me and today they started feeling really achy. also i've had some weird twinges in my lower tummy, along with a whole load of creamy cm (it drips out when i use the toilet :x sorry tmi) its not stretchy or like ewcm (which is why i dont think it's ov) it's more lotiony and sometimes has a slight yellow tint, no smell or anything. i've had terrible on and off headaches the past 2 days, and i constantly feel like i have to poo, but i can't (again tmi)

i'm hoping i'm just being paranoid, and i try to ignore everything, but i can't seem to stop feeling this stuff.. could there be a chance that i might have gotten preggers? OH and i are a bit rocky since he's been gone (and before he left) so i'm REALLY hoping this is just my head messing with me.. i'm scared to test, hoping i'll get some bleeding, but idk since i'm off my pills now and my cycle might be all messed up.. any opinions??

She's right... there's less of a chance of pregnancy, but of course it is always possible when you're having sex regardless. I stole this from an information page of a BCP.

"I forgot to take my pill. What do I do?
Women taking combination birth control pills should take the missed pill as soon as they remember and then take the next pill as they normally would. In some cases, this means taking two pills on the same day. Although the risk of pregnancy is minimal, it is still a good idea to use a back-up method of birth control, such as the sponge, for the next seven days. If the forgotten pill occurred during day 15 to 21 of your pill cycle, then check with your doctor for special instructions. In some cases, you may be advised to skip the pill-free/ sugar pill week and just start a new package as soon as you finish your current set of hormonal pills."

Reading that... I think its unlikely for you to have gotten pregnant, but you should definately test to put your mind at ease, because it's possible. I hope you get the results you want hun... GL :hugs:

I think it could be anything. You didn't take 3 pills that cycle, right? So I'd definitely test and/or see a doctor. It might just be a bug but if you miss more than one pill and have unprotected sex you can become pregnant. Bleeding doesn't really make a difference to that by the way. Hope you get the result you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->