Nervous

Geminus

Reaction score
Okay so forewarning there will be TMI
So of course DH and I are TTC and I decided to use the Clear Blue OPK w smiley face. I got my first smiley face 12/23/10 @ 4:00pm est. I had mild cramping all day on right then left side. I assumed gasy and I felt bloated so I passed it off as just gas. Got home and got my opk smiley ok so i'm going to ov in 12-36 hours? Today crampy in the mid section.. all day mild though and on my right side. went to the bathroom and I got a bright blood clot small as the lead on a sharpened pencil. I have never had this and I would assume it's too early for implant bleeding my cycles are very regular 26 day and last 5-6 days. I am 38 about to be 39 in May.. I am nervous about reaching pre menopause/menopause before I get a chance to conceive my second .. all offices are closed however if I get bright heavy continuous blood I'll go to a prompt care to be seen. Anyone experience this? What could this be? I never spot any bright clot or anything before my period plus my cycle is not due till 1.6.11
I'm super nervous and scared body is showing signs of it's too late to try for another.

I wouldn't worry too much hun... it is possible to get some light spotting when you Ovulate. I know it's not super common, but it certainly happens. There could be other logical explanations as well I'm sure.

If your concerned about your timing TTC... it certainly can't hurt to at least get your FSH/LH, Estrogen levels checked... I would recommend a FS though. I had mine done at a lab twice and they varied quit a bit... so with that concern I went to see a FS and was told that can happen if the lab isn't specifically set up for Fertility testing. Obviously it wasn't good my 2nd test was a bit high- so there is some concern, but it's only one factor in many. And we have a great plan in place for Jan 2011.

At the very least it may ease your mind ;)

Best of luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->