Nervously Expecting - update - chemical pregancy

babybefore30

Reaction score
Hi got my BFP last night but was so faint took another test at work and it was a stronger line but when I did the clear blue digital it said negative - could it be that I am not due for my period till tomorrow and I did the test when I got home from work and had drunk about 6 glasses of water.

I don't really have any symptoms except for an abundance of lotiony cm, am a bit gaggy in the morning and am absolutely boiling.

CONGRATULATIONS

I know water can dilute your pee so try with fmu

Yeah hun... I think digi's need nice, strong pee! Wait til the morning and do another digi, but congratulations :D

Thank you for all your lovely messages unfortunately I tested far to soon and my longed for BFP ended in a chemical pregancy, however I will not be disheartned it was our first proper month of trying and we will try again, hope to be able to announce another BFP soon.

Aww hun,
Im so sorry :hugs: good luck for next cycle :) xx

Thank you for all your lovely messages unfortunately I tested far to soon and my longed for BFP ended in a chemical pregancy, however I will not be disheartned it was our first proper month of trying and we will try again, hope to be able to announce another BFP soon.

i just had a chemical pregnancy also. big :hugs: I've been taking it hard but good for you not being disheartened by it!! That's the way to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->