Nesting? Any sign?

Reidfidleir

Reaction score
sooooo I had my first baby at 36+1. I never had the nesting urge at all the entire pregnancy that I can remember.

I am 36+2 and so far no signs of labor which is fine by me. But.....
Earlier this week I was sooooooo drained. No energy whatsoever. Thursday I had massive lack of energy and emotionally I was very down. I remember feeling the exact same way 5 days before I had my son.-Saturday- I had lots of energy and wanted to clean everything! I cleaned the bathroom, baseboards, wainscoting, picked out paint and painted some of the samples on the walls and wanted to do so much more.

So.... Btdt mamas how soon after nesting happened did you go into labor? Just curious!

Also experiencing more and more "period" cramps.

Also curious :) FTM here though... I went into major nest mode at 35/36 weeks.

FTM here but interested to see other people's responses.
My nesting kicked in last week after I had finished work for maternity leave. I couldn't sto cleaning!
Now I'm feeling very much like you described in your post... Since the day before yesterday I've been really emotional, crying for no reason at all and zero energy. I went to bed at 8pm last night as I fell asleep sat up on the sofa! Slept all night (except for 6 toilet wake-ups!) and today I still feel super tired.

I hope these are good signs!

Last time it was the day before I went into labour. I bought 6 bottles of bleach and cleaned EVERYWHERE,!!! This time, at the moment I have an obsession with everything being neat and tidy, I haven't officially started cleaning obsessively yet but I was cleaning floors last night at 9.30pm (with bleach :haha:)

Im still waiting for mine to kick in dam it!!

I've been doing mines here and there. I'm jus soo tired lol. I gotta get on it though lol.

No real nesting here so I'm nit much help
I'm ocd about my house being tidy anyway so its hard to tell.

Don't remember nesting at all with DS1, but with ds2, I had a burst of energy the day before I went into labor. And honestly, all I did was pack my hospital bag, lol. I was very drained towards the end of my pregnancy, even with being on bed rest.

Thanks all. I'm feeling pretty normal right now. Less cramping the last couple days. Maybe she'll hang in a little while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->