Nesting has begun!

StarAngel

Reaction score
I am 35 + 4 days and I have this imcredible feeling that I am running out of time to get everything done. So far today I have gutted the house, gotten rid of any clutter and have organised all her bottles, I have yet to sterillise them and her soothers and I have a wash basket full of her clothes that I need to wash. I have been getting itchy feet for weeks to get it done. I have the overwhelming feeling that I have very little time left. Is this normal? Is it sign labour is near? I am ftm so all new to me!

It's definitely normal but not sure if it means baby is near. I've turned into a crazy cleaning organising psycho. I feel sorry for my husband but at least the house it beautiful lol

Lol I am the same, scrubbing EVERYTHING!!! My OH has no idea what to make of me lol

I hope thats not a sign baby is near.. Because i gavent been nesting at all lol
Maybe when i have thurs/fri off.. Didnt even think about the fact that i need to sterilize bottles and pacifiers still lol

with my first I never real "nested" not the crazy kind anyway but my husband went crazy! Lol and then the last two I started the crazy nesting a month before hand, so I don't think it always means time is very close but does show you are entering the homestretch 😃

My birthing class instructor said you will go into a period of crazy frantic energetic nesting a day or two before baby comes, but I'm not sure I buy it. I've been having nesting urges since like week 12.

Me too prettybird I have spurts of this nesting period throughout my pregnancy. You'd only love to know of it was a 'sure' sign of impending labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->