Nesting Instinct?What to do and Fact or Fiction

OMG! So far since October 1st, Ive washed every wall in my home, organized my cabinets, pantry, and bathroom cabinets. Cleaned out my 2 older kid's clothing drawers, shampooed carpets, washed drapes, and organized everyones closets! The struggle is real and I am exhausted! I think im pretty much done other than my normal chores so hopefully ill be able to sit and rest for the next couple of weeks!

I've been going crazy but with 2 puppies 3 toddlers a rabbit and a husband to look after even with my crazy cleaning I've only managed to do my general housework and scrub down my kitchen walls and cupboards ( the dogs are in the kitchen most of the time so constantly cleaning the floors as they are still only half trained ! ) constantly rearranging all my kids rooms and such like but that's just a normal day in my life lol very difficult with bad spd and 3 littlens going crazy all day lol X

I'm only 19 weeks, but so far I've reorganized a set of shelves, cleaned all the cupboards in the kitchen, scrubbed the walls where our dog beds are, organized and cleaned our store room, and purchased all the baby clothes we need for the first 3 months! OH and I also put in new carpet in our room, repainted, fixed our closet, and built a built-in bookshelf before we did our IVF.

This is my 3rd baby, so I think I'm extra paranoid about getting things done BEFORE he's born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->