Nesting like crazy

Margie

Reaction score
It's my first week at home this week :happydance::happydance: and I spent Monday and Tuesday sorting out the bomb site that was my house...:laundry::hangwashing::dishes:

Now that it's all cleaned and organised the nesting has kicked in and I'm loving it :blush: I have done three things today that I have never done in my life before:
1. Cleaned the washing machine - took all the trays and filters apart
2. Ironed my pyjamas
3. Washed the bathroom walls (and everything else in the bathroom)

:rofl: I'm guessing this isn't going to last when LO arrives :rofl:

when your done there can you come around and do all mine ??

when your done there can you come around and do all mine ??

Sure - I've got my marigolds on and I'm on my way! :rofl: I've got a feeling it ain't gonna last :rofl:

Although DH got me a new vacuum cleaner today and it's embarassing how excited I am about it - can't wait for him to bring it home :blush:

god I am very jealous I am sooooo gagging to clean everything in sight but cant - I run out of steam after a few minutes and have one pushing down and one killing my ribs so cant even bend over anymore booooooooooooooooo

Happy cleaning!!!!!!

I have been trying to do bits but find i run out of steam after about 20 min and have to sit down to do somethings.

Husbands collecting MIL tomorrow so i am going to finish getting her room ready which is almost finished :) OH will help me make the bed tonight. In my other spare room i have the bed piled high with clean clothes which i am sorting and putting anything that does not fit into under bed storage as i am fed up going to put things on and find i they dont fit any more. Once i have dug my way back down to the bed i need to just dust and hoover and that room is finished bar popping the duvet into the duvet cover.

I have to get all this finished tonight so OH can help me with the jobs he needs to help me with.

Tomorrow that leave me with the bathrooms to finish and the kitchen and bathroom floors to mop :)

So grab your marigolds and come over and help :)

I have been trying to do bits but find i run out of steam after about 20 min and have to sit down to do somethings.

Husbands collecting MIL tomorrow so i am going to finish getting her room ready which is almost finished :) OH will help me make the bed tonight. In my other spare room i have the bed piled high with clean clothes which i am sorting and putting anything that does not fit into under bed storage as i am fed up going to put things on and find i they dont fit any more. Once i have dug my way back down to the bed i need to just dust and hoover and that room is finished bar popping the duvet into the duvet cover.

I have to get all this finished tonight so OH can help me with the jobs he needs to help me with.

Tomorrow that leave me with the bathrooms to finish and the kitchen and bathroom floors to mop :)

So grab your marigolds and come over and help :)

I wish I could!!! Just think how lovely it will be when it's done. And take lots and lots of breaks. Good luck! :hugs:

I've been nesting since about 14 weeks! Our nursery is completely finished, and i have even made home-made mobiles and knitted blankets. I need to leave myself something to do when i eventually get on matty leave!!

I've been nesting since about 14 weeks! Our nursery is completely finished, and i have even made home-made mobiles and knitted blankets. I need to leave myself something to do when i eventually get on matty leave!!

WOW, you're so organised! LOL - I'm sure you'll find something to do! My friend was so organised she cooked loads of meals and froze them.

god I am very jealous I am sooooo gagging to clean everything in sight but cant - I run out of steam after a few minutes and have one pushing down and one killing my ribs so cant even bend over anymore booooooooooooooooo

Happy cleaning!!!!!!

Me too! I'm desperate to clean all my doors but can't find the energy!!

I've still got a fair bit to do but have nowhere to put all my junk so it's just stuck in the back bedroom :rofl:

I have started going through phases of one hour i want to clean, next hour i can't be arsed at all :rofl:

In my first week of maternity I was like this - cooked food for freezer, cleaned corners of the house I hadn't known existed before, even got stuck into the back of the oven. And then...it kind of went! So you keep going while you feel like it - it's a brilliant feeling when you're doing it.

I'm also loving the nesting urges :thumbup: So is my OH :haha: He thinks it's a lovely change from his usual layabout partner haha. I even scrubbed the lino before I mopped it today, it's practically sparkling and I could eat my dinner off it!

Nature is odd, urging you to clean your house before baby arrives (just to mess it up again :haha:) xx

lol i think my husband is nesting lol he came home and cleaned today lol

In my first week of maternity I was like this - cooked food for freezer, cleaned corners of the house I hadn't known existed before, even got stuck into the back of the oven. And then...it kind of went! So you keep going while you feel like it - it's a brilliant feeling when you're doing it.

:rofl: Was planning to make a huge Mac & cheese today and freeze half! But then think it will be :coffee::sleep::coffee: Trying to pace myself lol

:rofl: Was planning to make a huge Mac & cheese today and freeze half! But then think it will be :coffee::sleep::coffee: Trying to pace myself lol

That's the attitude! You can plan lots of things to do while you've got your feet up watching telly/reading and drinking tea...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->