Nestings gone crazy!!

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
can not stop cleaning its unreal!! lil mans cloths have been washed and put away since about 25 weeks, washed all his bedding and sorted his moses basket out, cleaning constantly like everyday floors have to be mopped with bleach kitchen sides have to be spotless, no pots in sink, sofars cleaned with anti bac everyday which is the normal for me anyway but going abit over the top with it lately, constantly washing cloths as i cant stand to see dirty cloths around my house, was even scrubbing carpet last week until i crippled:dohh: and last night found my self re arranging the kids cloths, an cleaning there draws down & now just scrubbed the radiators and skertin boards and want to clean more but with my iron been so low and me being very exhausted and a headache that wont budge im resting up, for now:haha:

My OH loves this bit... except for when I'm standing on the kitchen sides and bleaching the ceilings :dohh:

I'm flapping over every little mark at the moment!

It's certainly fun! Just take it easy when you need to, I ended up in hospital with contractions yesterday from over doing it!

Oh wow, iv just had to sit down because my stomache and back was in agony:/ id only washed the pots & got the washing in lol,, x

I have my baby shower next weekend, so Ive just started to organize and make room for everything. Its mostly putting my husband to work hehe

erm....can you come over to my house please....?!?! lol

I'm still patiently waiting for nesting to kick in! It's needs to hurry up as I still have quite a lot to do!

I had been like that with my first, nesting started at about 36 weeks, and my hubby was really annoyed because the baby room was not ready yet :haha:. And because he had an U2 concert a week later and he was afraid he was going to miss it if I had gone in labour.:blush: The baby didn't come though until a few days before the due date. Therefore, I guess it's normal, no worries about it!

iv been nesting since 18 weeks and its getting worse lol, didnt do it with my other 2 pregnancys until the last few week :S

Not at all here.. Not at all.. I just want to eat and sleep. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->