NESTLÉ BABY Program

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.nestle-baby.ca/en/register/index.htm

:D

Hey girls if you sign up on Nestle's website to receive coupons they'll send you a free gift! We got a diaper bag/backpack (black with a pink heart on it--really cute and insulated, an ice pack, and sample size of formula (which is 340 grams!) And a coupon for a free can of formula Not bad at all :D

I have already signed up fpr the Nestle Baby Program (the one that wobbles posted the other day), do you know if this means I will get the free gift, or do I have to order coupons?

Edit: just asked hubby and he said it was the same thing. The stuff they sent was pretty decent :D

Oh me bad I didn't see what dup you posted - assume it was this one :lol:

posted the link to the program, didn't realize you had already done it :rofl:

It's a black backpack really nice--no logos all over it, just has a small pink heart and it's insulated, will post a pic tomorrow

Hmm, I signed up with them over a month ago and all I got was an envelope of some coupons and information. No samples, no nothing.

I was hoping that they would send me samples around my baby's due date.?

You'll get it closer to the due date, we got coupons first, than this last night

Thanks for the confirmation Vickie! :hugs:

posted the link to the program, didn't realize you had already done it :rofl:

It's a black backpack really nice--no logos all over it, just has a small pink heart and it's insulated, will post a pic tomorrow
I want one :hissy:

Wish one of the UK ones would do something like this! All I got was a free stuffed cow from Cow & Gate. :rofl:

You get pampers one with the Boots club! ;) black & silver

You have signed up for the boots club yes?

Ok if not the parenting club make sure you sign up although judging on you using the boots parent club code with your hairchair purchase you prob did:
https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/7353-boots-parenting-club.html?highlight=boots
^Details

You'll get a pack in post sometimes takes a while and you get vouchers for discounts points and so on every 3 months!

I pickedup loads of free goodies again other day!
Free post preg shampoo
250 points (£2.50 value) off any photo frame and frames are buy one get one free so 2 frames technically for £2.50
free baby jar food
money off and half price bottles baby foods
triple points on baby items (nappies wipes etc) - this is ongoing last for 3 months then you get another to take in
500 free points on £15 spend nappies wipe toiletries

Just so many benefits to get your baby stuff from Boots if its convenient.

So I lied about putting pictures up yesterday :blush: was too tired when we got home

Anyways here are a couple of pics of the backpack :D

Ignore the unmade bed :blush: :rofl:

Attachments

• tn_DSC04560.JPG
    tn_DSC04560.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
  • tn_DSC04561.JPG
    tn_DSC04561.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 8
Thats a pretty good bag :D

Tell em yours didn't arrive will ya? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread