Net back, about babyshow!

tinkerbellkir

Expecting Number 2!
Reaction score
Well my laptop charger decided to break so have been without the net for a few days now. I finally have a new one, so am back online!!

I went to the babyshow to be on the Itti stand, came away with 7 nappies which i only paid £18 towards after my credit from the hours i did!

Was a really great experience and my little man was a wonderful Bum model, smiling at all the people and proving everyone who said the nappies were bulky wrong!!

Really enjoyed myself and really pleased with my new nappies! So is baby boy!

Kirsty xx

Glad you had fun!

I met the lady from here who worked Saturday TTC4got3 (or something, sorry cant remember lol) on the stand! We didn't realise we had met til I started whittering on about by nappies lol

he looked fabby in his Ittis, the purple looked great on him!

Glad you had a great time!!!

I was gutted to learn today there wont be offers like that at the October London show... in fact they might not even be there (not on the list of exhibitors) and apparently were only doing the massive sales cos they were moving warehouses or something!

*sad, sad jetters*

aye, the offers were because of European warehouse move. Sue said they would be at London babyshow....hmmm.

TY :)

He loved modelling apart from when he was tired!!

Ittis are deffinatly adictive!

I think i met a few fellow Natural Mamas without even realising lol!!

x

Glad you had a great time!!!

I was gutted to learn today there wont be offers like that at the October London show... in fact they might not even be there (not on the list of exhibitors) and apparently were only doing the massive sales cos they were moving warehouses or something!

*sad, sad jetters*

Oh no :cry:

OH wouldn't let me go last weekend so I was planning on going to the london one :( xx

Me too, since they were basically buy one get one free I was hoping to get two entire rainbows... a medium set and a large set for the price of one *weeps and wails*.

I wish i'd known cos I would have begged and pleaded for someone to buy it all for me last weekend!!!!!!!!

@Squish maybe they're planning to be there but haven't paid deposit or something yet... they're deffo not on the exhibitors list though :)

What is the cheapest (apart from the show prices) price of Ittis right now online?

the best I can find is on ebay 3 for £36 plus £2.50 p&p, then £1 per extra set of 3

Lisa- milliesnappies.co.uk has SIOs for £11.40 atm. Or 3 ittis for £35. But you can't buy up the ones I'm raising funds for :lol: xx

Lisa- milliesnappies.co.uk has SIOs for £11.40 atm. Or 3 ittis for £35. But you can't buy up the ones I'm raising funds for :lol: xx

hhahaha I don't need any more really - i have 22 day nappy sets which I think is plenty - but just checking in case!!! :haha:

Cheeks and Cherries have AIOs for £11.50 each plus free P&P til end of May. Millies Nappies have SIOs for £11.40 plus P&P (dunno when til, I dont really use SIOs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->