Never done this before

Sickovwaitin

Reaction score
Hello to eveyone in babyland.

Totally new to all this stuff, never been on a chat site before but after reading a few posts i think they'll be people here who can help me and in turn i'm a good listener.

Been TTC for 8 months, possible PCO, just having tests to confirm. Thing that's upsetting is everyone is getting pregnant around me and those that aren't or have, or men keep saying "Be patient, it'll happen" or "stop obsessing, it'll happen when you stop thinking about it!" HOW DO I STOP THINKING ABOUT IT????????????????????????????????

Can any ov you kind ladies out there offer any helpful suggestions please?

I'm going insane!:grr:

sorry everyone, after reading my first post again i come across as really aggressive, i'm not really. Just really frustrated tonight, sorry.

Maybe shoudl have joined when i was in a better mood eh?

Welcome huni and I hope your time will come, I am always ranting so never ever apolagise .... xx :)

Hi sickovwaitin and welcome to bnb! From seeing other people's introductory posts on here I've found that people don't tend to give much advice on this section - it's more just a place to say hello. If you post in the TTC section though I'm sure you'll get some responses - everyone on here is really helpful and friendly.

I'm TTC myself too - been trying for nine months now and I feel frustrated about it too! Not had any tests done as yet - going to give it 12 months the 'natural way'.

Good luck anyway and I'll probably 'see you around' in the TTC board - although hopefully neither of us will have to stay there for long. Dawnie. x

Thanks peeps,

I feel like a proper member now. Feeling loads better today DH said i looked very fresh when i got home from work so don't feel too bad considering AF due on Wednesday.

I'm sure i'll see you all at some point soon.

Thanks again for making me feel a little less silly.

:cloud9:

Hi sickovwaitin and welcome to bnb! From seeing other people's introductory posts on here I've found that people don't tend to give much advice on this section - it's more just a place to say hello. If you post in the TTC section though I'm sure you'll get some responses - everyone on here is really helpful and friendly.

I'm TTC myself too - been trying for nine months now and I feel frustrated about it too! Not had any tests done as yet - going to give it 12 months the 'natural way'.

Good luck anyway and I'll probably 'see you around' in the TTC board - although hopefully neither of us will have to stay there for long. Dawnie. x

Thanks for replying, i love this site. I used to think i was the only one feeling the way i do but now i know different.

Good luck with TTC and loads of Bay Dust (i've seen other people send that and it's sounds nice)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->