Never produced milk!?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
ANYONE had this! - Heard of this?

Not once through pregnancy or postnatal have I ever had ANY signs of milk! No wonder she screeched in discust the couple of times I put/tried her to breast!

This hard sore very heavy boobs as well .... first trimester yes (pregnancy symptom) after no ... postnatal erm I think a day or 2 but can't say it was that bad tbh (mild)!

Not spoke to anyone yet - I just recall HV saying it would come .... *taps finger*!

:blush:

Never heard of that!! Maybe you were making it but hardly any and because you didn't breast feed it dried up quickly.

Did you not even have any clear leakage during pregnancy?

Nothing .... Not a dribble of anything!

She was put to breast a couple of times - twice with nurses at hospital & she would NOT touch tbh it was like WTF you doing lol! THen I tried on my own at home and same reaction. Wondering if that is why!

it cud b due to some form of hormonal imbalance( tho i am no docto) id mention it to doc seen as ur HV was so useless!!!!

I had VERY little with Jade, I had daisy the cow on me (used for Mums with premature babies) and I was lucky to mustre up an oz after an hour.......I was actually starving Jade, which was only by chance my GP stopped by and found this out because of her skinny legs and what her dirty nappy looked like. Scary really as Jade wasn't even crying :shock: but when we gave her a bottle, WOW it knocked her out and she slept for 6 hrs!!!!

So although I did have an incling of milk, it would not have kept a sparrow alive for long!

Anxiety can play a part in your milk production tho, and boy was I anxious the first time round! x

did u get a read of tht article wobbs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"