never really had a positive opk before is this one??

kenziesmommy

mom of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
i have pcos so never really know when or if I am going to ovulate just took this opk about 5 minutes ago wasnt sure if it is positive or not...i dont know what cd i am on either as i had a mmc about 2 weeks ago or so (not for sure because didnt know about it until u/s on the 17th....any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• opk aug 25.jpg
    opk aug 25.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 25
so sorry for your loss kenziesmomy :hugs:
that is very close i would say, im pretty much same situation as you, pcos, ttc #2 for 3 years and i had mc 2 weeks ago although it was early mc, first time i concieved since dd though, my opks were similar to yours the other day and are now completely neg. cp and cm also seemed right for ov, do you check or are you temping? xx

i do temp but havent since i had the mmc well because i have no idea where to put ff at a new cycle or what so thats not helping my cm is watery not ewcm but watery BUT i have never noticed having ewcm before (not that i ovulate that much to be able to tell anyway lol) when i got preg this last time i didnt know i was going to ovulate and i hadnt temped then either i kinda gave up i was on cd 105.....are you on any meds for pcos?? i am on metformin and going to see a fs sept 30..:hugs: so sorry for your loss...we really do have a lot in common lol did you have any problems conceiving the first time?

no i was 17 when i concieved dd, young and careless shall we say, thank god now that i was though. i actually went to docs to go on bc as id started a relationship and she advised doing hpt, and there it was, scarily my bfp.

this time round after rare afs and ttc for a year i had a scan which shown pcos,and all the usual ormone tests then had hsg which was clear, tried clomid upto 150mg which did not bring on ov and so i had ovarian drilling in july this year, shocked to the core when i ov exactly 14 days later i tell ya, then to get +hpts i was over the moon.
i think it has made ttc all the more important now, (like i needed to get any more obsessed:dohh:)

how about you were you on meds first time round?

nope i wasnt on anything just came off bcp and BAM a month later got a bfp...but ever since then i have only ovulated maybe 3 or 4 times in the 3 years ttc after Mackenzie...well maybe 5 now but my doctor said with pcos that opk's arent very reliable since it can be positive but no egg gets released so who know hopefully i will get to try clomid or something when i go to the fs

gl i hope you do ov as i think its a bit of a healer if your cycles kick back in for you, if not gl with the clomid hun, im hoping to try it again in few months as its meant to be more effective after od if you were resistent before. keep me updated how your getting on :flower:

looks quite dark to me.are you going to keep testing??i recon in the next couple of days it will be a dark pos.gl

yep should i test later tonight? (its 2:45pm here) or wait til the morning?

ok ladies i am having super bad o pains now and some ewcm guess i should get to bding

yep i did hardly even a line at all

Attachments

• opk aug 26.jpg
    opk aug 26.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
thanks hopefully i did O but i do have a UTI so not sure if the pain is from that though or O'ing guess we will find out soon enough if i get af or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->