Never Say Never Girls natural conception aged 47

Alexp

Reaction score
Just to give you girls some hope a quick post as yet.

Seth Anthony Elion Parsons has arrived at long last

Time: 23.28
Date: 13.3.11
weight: 7lb 12oz

Thick blonde hair and an absolute treasure, breast feeding well and hardly cries at all. Truly Blessed !

Omg! WOW!! Huge congratulations! Is Seth your first? x

Just to give you girls some hope a quick post as yet.

Seth Anthony Elion Parsons has arrived at long last

Time: 23.28
Date: 13.3.11
weight: 7lb 12oz

Thick blonde hair and an absolute treasure, breast feeding well and hardly cries at all. Truly Blessed !

wow you are my beacon of hope,congratulations and thank you :hugs:

Omg! WOW!! Huge congratulations! Is Seth your first? x
Hi

No Seth is my 9th pregnancy although I only had three children from my first marriage in my teens and twenties. I have had five/6 reacurrent MMC at different stages including two late stage losses.

My second DH had a vascectomy reversal after 13 years that was successful but then I lost another two babies at age 43. Gutted we gave up as since 2007 nothing happened. Although we did have a gorgeous Grandson.
Then last summer we got caoght out of the blue , it was a suspected twin pregnancy but I bled at early stages and one sac was empty. However all my pregnancy's were natural conception so its been quite a miracle for Seth to be here.

Full of health issues but it goes to show he survived against the odds from both of us really

So your never too old to say never girls.:thumbup:

Oh and if I wasnt so ill throughout I would definately try fro another.

Ohh many congratulations on the birth of your son - so happy for you, wishing you a speedy post birth recovery xxx

aww he's here :cloud9: so happy for you well done :D x

wow congrats :flower: you have gave me hope thank you for your post :thumbup:

Thanks so much for posting and huge congrats to you alexp
I have just tturned 41 and just getting over a miscarriage few weeks ago - 1st preg after 2 yrs of trying. We are getting ready to start trying again but at times it has felt so overwhelming. Thankyou - your story gives so much hope

How amazing and truly inspirational for those of us thinking we are out of luck xx

oh my goodness big congrats love love love the name bought a tear to my eye!!! Many happy memories to comexxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->