Never Say Never Girls natural conception aged 47

Congrats my Grandma was blessed with a son at 47 too! Glad that he was meant to be in your life....Great story!!!

Hi Alexp

This is so uplifting, thanks for remembering us 40+ ladies. I have been gripped by fear that our lost little one in November 2010 was my last chance for a baby. I am going to be 43 this week and was supposed to be turning 43 and 7 months pregnant, instead I'm just going to be 43. I have a beautiful 2.5 year old (conceived naturally) who is the love of my life and have been feeling very low that although I have been pregnant 4 times in my life, I have had 3 losses at 6, 10 and latterly at 12 weeks, so my little boy remains an only child. Your story makes me feels that i have YEARS left!!!:)

Hi Alexp

This is so uplifting, thanks for remembering us 40+ ladies. I have been gripped by fear that our lost little one in November 2010 was my last chance for a baby. I am going to be 43 this week and was supposed to be turning 43 and 7 months pregnant, instead I'm just going to be 43. I have a beautiful 2.5 year old (conceived naturally) who is the love of my life and have been feeling very low that although I have been pregnant 4 times in my life, I have had 3 losses at 6, 10 and latterly at 12 weeks, so my little boy remains an only child. Your story makes me feels that i have YEARS left!!!:)

Glad to know it gives hope as I have been in this position over and over. Your quotes above is how I thought with my memories of the losses ( hard times) BUT dont lose hope Seth was never planned or expected and it happened for us. I had lost 2 stone, exercised and got on with my life ( although deep down there was still some disappoinment at a period each month)

This is me with our miracle man Seth - his name means Blessed and Compensation

Attachments

• seth chair 008.jpg
    seth chair 008.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 8
Congratualtions. You went through a lot with all the losses I know. I am so happy you got a suprise with your son. I am 47 and have been trying for a long time so you give me hope. Thank you.
Susan

Glad to know it gives hope as I have been in this position over and over. Your quotes above is how I thought with my memories of the losses ( hard times) BUT dont lose hope Seth was never planned or expected and it happened for us. I had lost 2 stone, exercised and got on with my life ( although deep down there was still some disappoinment at a period each month)

This is me with our miracle man Seth - his name means Blessed and Compensation

Thanks Alex

It's good to hear, this really helps. Interestingly enough, since last November I have been living in suspended animation desperate to get the elusive bfp, only to be devastated every month. This month, although I've just bought a CBFM and continue with my prescription from my herbalist, temping etc I sense a definite change of mental attitude as I am now feel able to engage, tentatively, with my life again (hopefully not just until my next period!). Until last August I was a serious marathon runner and didn't run after I discovered I was pregnant, and then not inclined after m/c. This week I have started to run again so I think the clouds are lifting. Please God I too get my second baby while I'm getting on with life.

Enjoy every beautiful, wonderful second - the great thing about being a mature Mummy is that we are better placed to value every moment :)

Spoomie x

He's adorable and your story is very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing!:hugs:

Thank you for thinking of us all! We all so appreciate the hope and inspiration to carry on your story has given us! Wishing you and Seth health and happiness!

Your story has inspired me.thank you so much.I have had 9 miscarriages and am 43 ,and getting so down in the dumps.thank u for your Ray of hope for all of us.XXXXXXX:kiss::hugs:

Your story has inspired me.thank you so much.I have had 9 miscarriages and am 43 ,and getting so down in the dumps.thank u for your Ray of hope for all of us.XXXXXXX:kiss::hugs:

Bless you Desperado. I am 43 too, have had 3 m/c but with a perfect 2 year old little boy in amongst them all, so I know that I am very lucky to have him. I am full of admiration for you. Don't know how you find the strength to go on, but well done to you. It will be worth all the pain when you get your precious baby so don't give up. xx

Bless you Desperado. I am 43 too, have had 3 m/c but with a perfect 2 year old little boy in amongst them all, so I know that I am very lucky to have him. I am full of admiration for you. Don't know how you find the strength to go on, but well done to you. It will be worth all the pain when you get your precious baby so don't give up. xx

Thank u so much .am crying reading your post as no- one has ever said that to me before.I usually get told just to give up and I can't .u have made me so happy.xxx

Thank u so much .am crying reading your post as no- one has ever said that to me before.I usually get told just to give up and I can't .u have made me so happy.xxx

Desperado
You have come to the right place. No one here will EVER tell you that, I can say so with total confidence. I have only been posting here since late last year after my last m/c which happened at 12 weeks, the day before my scan. I had thought I'd made it through the woods and was devastated. These ladies here have helped me so so much and the month I get pregnant I want to take them all with me so we can have a First trimester over 40s board :)

DO NOT GIVE UP, stay on here and read; you will pick up little bits of information and tips that have worked for people and one of them will work for you xxx

congrats! stories like yours keeps me positive and makes me believe that everything is possible! :hugs: congrats again!!

I just saw this - Conratulations:flower:

If you do not mind me asking - what is the age of your OH? I heard ladies in their 40's have better luck if their OH is in his 30's.

I just saw this - Conratulations:flower:

If you do not mind me asking - what is the age of your OH? I heard ladies in their 40's have better luck if their OH is in his 30's.

This could be true! I am 39 and OH is 29. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->