Never thought id become so addicted to this section!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Are there any other ladies on this forum who this applies to?? I honestly never thought id be at all into "natural parenting", but the more i read (esp on this forum!!!) the more it all makes sense!

So far im going to be doing...
cloth nappies, wipes and liners,
amber teething necklace,
baby led weaning,
homebirth,
looking into wool to go with the nappies!

Im sure i'll think of more!

I am intrigued by babywearing. must do more research!!

hehe I know what you mean :D I feel so much better about things after I read them on here and they just make sense :D

Currently I am :-

Cloth wearing (well not me lol) looking into wipes at the mo :D
Baby wearing as much as I can
Baby Led Weaning
Once I get paid I want to get a amber necklace but know people are going to be against it :dohh:

LOL - i wandered in here looking for info on cloth nappies and now im stuck here :haha:

Use cloth nappies, reusable wipes, baby wear, amber necklace, hoping to do BLW, general baby led parenting - its lovely though makes the time you spend with them special becuase your not trying to force anything - you just go with the flow :thumbup:

Off topic but OMG how big is your dog!!!!!!

I seem to spend alot of time in here now too. Slowly becoming a pro stalker :haha: I do kick myself for it sometimes as I will see someone talk about a nappy site go look and fall in love with even more nappies. This time I will be..
* using cloth nappies, wipes, liners
* Baby wearing
* BLW

I already breastfeed, co sleep and have used amber necklaces (love them) undecided on the homebirth atm but will be encapsulating my placenta (thanks to milkmachines info). Not parenting related I will be more eco friendly in general

Yea i only saw this part cos of the nappies :lol: But i was already doing lots of it but its just made me even more into it all :rofl:

I didn't realise that my approach to parenting was able to be sorta placed in a group - until I realised all the things I was doing or am planning to do fits into the forum.

The natural part to me is how it feels, it's all coming naturally to me and my LO - does this mean there is an 'un-natural' group somewhere lol! :winkwink:

I didn't realise that my approach to parenting was able to be sorta placed in a group - until I realised all the things I was doing or am planning to do fits into the forum.

The natural part to me is how it feels, it's all coming naturally to me and my LO - does this mean there is an 'un-natural' group somewhere lol! :winkwink:

LOL - maybe there is an "unnatural parenting group" would anyone admit to being part of it though :haha:

I feel like a bit of a stalker on here since I am still pregnant and have no baby yet but the advice on here is so valuable. I seem to fit here because we plan on...

*Using re-usable nappies (and a mix of reusable and disposable wipes to start with).
*After reading about wool shorties on this forum I have convinced my Mummy to make me some.
*Attempting elimination communication from about 3-6 months old.
*Baby-wearing (although I still need to get a carrier so my LO will be a few weeks old by the time I start).
*Breastfeeding and them making our own baby food when we start the weaning process.

I did want a natural home-birth with delayed cord clamping but now it looks like I will be having a c-section which is really disappointing but can not really be helped. Maybe it am over generalising but I also feel like I fit in here because I don't feel judged about being a vegetarian or planning on bringing up a vegetarian child. I also do not feel judged about having pets which surprisingly some people do judge you on. I also think people in this section tend to have a similar view on education as I do.

LOL - i wandered in here looking for info on cloth nappies and now im stuck here :haha:

Use cloth nappies, reusable wipes, baby wear, amber necklace, hoping to do BLW, general baby led parenting - its lovely though makes the time you spend with them special becuase your not trying to force anything - you just go with the flow :thumbup:

Off topic but OMG how big is your dog!!!!!!

She's my baby at the mo (even tho she's 5 now)! lol! until the proper baby comes along that is! My mum reckons the dog's been excellent training for baby-proofing the house! lol! Pan handles turned in on the hob, no breakables left out! funnily enough, I even went all natural with the dog food for a bit, before i made her overweight that is :blush: she just loved it so much!

aw i miss my dane, he was naughty, used to nick my bobble when he stood at the back gate and i walked past :)

aw i miss my dane, he was naughty, used to nick my bobble when he stood at the back gate and i walked past :)

Cheeky!
Mine isnt the best behaved dog in the world either! We've started giving her apple cores when we've finished eating the apple... the other day, i got home and all the green apples had disappeared out the fruit bowl (still plenty of peaches, red apples, pears etc)... turns out she'd decided to cut out the middle man, n just get the apples straight out the fruit bowl herself!! 5!!! all stolen in 1 day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->