Never thought id end up here..

Lydi

Reaction score
Hi ladies, new to this room, My names Lydia im 21 YOA, and me and my partner Dan are TTC.

Must say, didnt think id end up here, have gone from WTT-TTC and then 2WW....

Friday 12TH November, 14:30pm i had my 1st MC. The Dr called it a "Lo Miscarriage" which mean's i lost the baby in VERY early stages, and he/she could only of been weeks/days old.

I was down at first, especially given the physical pain, then the mental set it. But i though of my Auntie and my friend who cannot have children, and poor Lily Allen who lost her baby at 6 months pregnant.
I am happy to know i atleast conceived and i can still carry when the time is right, and my body is alot less stressed.

My partener Dan took it pretty bad too but he also doing okay now. We will have a break and then keep trying.

When things are meant to happen they will, and it will be bloody amazing!!! Weve gotta stick together :hugs:

Big *hugs* hunni
I don't think any of us ever even imagine we'll end up here. Its an awful thing to go through :hugs:
You'll get lots of support here though x

Sending you :hug:, sorry for your loss. I never thought i would have to be here either, once, let alone twice. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->