Never thought that I would say this (sorry if TMI)

NotNic

Mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
but I'm so over 'BD'ing atm! We decided this month that we would catch our fertile days, but it feels a bit clinical. OH and I had a tiff last night and abandoned BD'ing in a huff and then I spent the night worrying we'd blown our chances. A very unromantic quickie hasn't helped things either. This is totally why we should stick to NTNP. If we continue down this route, I think I would be resorting to a turkey baster... :haha:

I know, when you're dtd for baby purposes it isn't so much fun. It also gets stressful which isn't good for getting the mood going.

I hope you and your OH get over your tif and BDing gets back to normal service :)

I think that is completely normal and understandable, especially when TTC. I know that when OH and I were TTC for Cormac it became very mundane and routine. There was no romance or excitement, it was just sex to make a baby not sex for fun. Try not to worry about missing your window as its 5 or 6 days long and as long as you enjoy each other at some point during that time then you have a chance of catching that egg.

And if you think that the sex in clinical I am sure a turkey baster would be even more so. :haha:

I know this is not meant to be funny, but I did laugh at your turkey baster comment, especially that I said the exact same thing to my OH yesterday! We were actually BDing "Just for fun" and were thinking that we shoud freeze the :spermy: for when we are doing it during O (which, let's face it, is sometimes tedious). We stopped half way last week because I was bored... How unromantic!!

Maybe we should try to spy things up to make it more interesting? Can somebody send some chili and mixed herbs my way?! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->