new 2 BNB looking 4 support

)i( sarah)i(

married mom of 3
Reaction score
:wave:Hi I am new to BNB. I joined because a friend of mine is TTC and told me that there is a forum for moms with special needs children on BNB.My 2 1/2 year old son was diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder last April and I am looking for some support from other who have or are going through some of the things I am going through. thanks!

:hi: and welcome

Im sure you'll find lots of supportive mums here who are going through the same as you :)

Hi and welcome to BnB... I hope you receive all the support you need from the lovely ladies (and men) on here :) They are all lovely xxxx

Welcome To BnB!

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! :wave:

welcome to bnb!!! there will be lots of mums to support you and answer any of your questions hun x

Heloo, welcome,im sure you will find plenty of support here :) x

Hello, I am glad you found your way here finally. I hope you meet some people who you can gain some insight with. Remember to check out my journal too and you can make your own, I will check to see if there is a place for you to since you are not TTC or WTTC (trying to conceive, waiting to try to conceive).

Hey I found that you can write a journal in the parenting journals. Up to you but let me know so I can keep up with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->