New American Idol Judge...

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
... is Ellen Degeneres!!

What do you think?? I think it's great. I love Ellen. She's funny, and like she said on her show during her announcement, instead of having the critical view for judging, she'll be speaking more for us, the fans!!

yay ellen!!

I'm not sure what I think really. She did an episode of So You Think You Can Dance this summer and I was more irritated by her than anything else :blush:

Really? I never saw that.. But I don't watch much reality. I just really love Ellen! LOL

well she didn't really say anything constructive, but there were a lot of lame jokes imo :blush:

She might be better on idol though :D

Love Ellen, hate Paula. :) Excited to see, I just hope Ellen's umm personality.. doesn't change the show too much. I haven't watched since Season 1 lol but I will watch it again for Ellen!!

I love ELLEN!!!!! :D I may actually watch this season now!

I just hope she doesn't try to joke TOO much. I know she's a comedian so it's probably hard not to say funny stuff, but I think it's a more serious show... so I think she needs to just watch how much she does..
Although, for the auditions I think she should go full force... :rofl: I can see her coming up with some really good stuff with some of the people she'll have to watch! hahah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->