New and could use some advice please and thx =)

ourkindalove

Reaction score
Okay so heres whats up....I'm 20 yrs old, my last period was 10/1 to 10/6. I started having sex with my bf on 10/10 (first time for both of us)...and had sex several times after that. I believe the dates were 10/10, 10/26, 11/1, 11/5, 11/8, 11/15, and 11/29 but I could be off on a few of them.

I did not get my period in november...I should have gotten it on the 1st or 2nd cuz it always comes one the of the first 3 or 4 days of the month. Not only did I miss my period, but my boobs have gotten bigger...like to the point that my bf notices that they're bigger and he said they feel different then before. I'm really tired all the time...I can sleep for hours and still feel dead. I'm eating more the I ever did...I was always a really light eater. I feel sick when I wake up for the first few hours of the day and cant eat breakfast. Also I feel sick sometimes throughout the day...certain smells or talk of certain foods make me feel sick. Its weird but its like when I'm hungry I feel super sick and then I'm fine when I eat but like an hour later I feel sick again. I've only puked once but I feel like I'm going to all the time. I started having a thick white lotion looking discharge around the beginning of november and the amount of it has gotten a little more each week. I've had cramps that either feel like period cramps or like I'm starving...they come and go out of the blue and sometimes they're so bad that walking is a chore. I've been extra moody and cranky...just ask my bf. lol

I should have gotten my period again a few days ago and I didn't. However I bled a little on monday night after having sex, but when I wiped it was such a small and light amount that you could barely tell it was blood. I had one more tiny little spot this morning but nothing since then. It was like a pinkish brown color, but like I said very very light.

I took a home test on 11/8, 11/12, 11/19 and then again this morning but they all came up negative. I know your head can mess with you and make you think and feel that your pregnant but I just kinda have this feeling that I am. We're not really trying like 'trying trying' but we do both want a baby so we're kinda leaving it at whatever happens happens.

Anyways...any thoughts you have would be great. :)

maybe take another test? or go see your doc?

Hope things get sorted soon :)

if you've had nearly 2 months without AF and got BFN, I think you should see your doc to rule out any issues or hormonal problems. It would be worth seeing if they would do a blood pregnancy test too. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->