New and excited

daffyduck

Pregnant mom of twin boys
Reaction score
Hi everybody:D,
It's my first time on a forum like this. I've been trying to conceive since I got married almost three years ago. I did conceive in 2007, but I had a miscarriage at 6wks:cry:. I have been trying ever since without much luck at keeping the baby in. The doctors found a cyst on my right ovary and hinted at endometriosis and let me know that infertility was something i would have to contend myself with. After that, I sort of gave up on ever becoming a mother and resigned myself to the fact that my reproductive system was shot. But then just recently I went to the doctor and underwent a scan. They told me that my ovaries, uterus and everything was perfectly fine. I don't know if I had endo and it went away, or if i never had it at all. Either way, it gave me hope that I could indeed have a baby. So that's where I am now ttc and hoping and praying that it works:happydance:

:hi: and welcome to bnb :D if u introduce ur self in TTC part also u will get lot more replies as i dont think maybe read in here:?

sry bout ur loss hun, but dont give up, took us a long time also,after a mmc last march im now 24wk preg !!
have u tried ovulation kits and charting i wonder? all the TTC girls on ere have one or two tricks they will share xx

Welcome and good luck! I hope this site gives you all the information you could possible need as it has been wonderful for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->