New and Feeling Blue :-(

S

Simza

New, scared and in need of advice =(

I’m new here and was hoping some of you helpful ladies could offer me some advice… so here goes my long story =) …

I haven’t been actively trying to get pregnant but… I’ve been off the pill since January, had my February period but then I took ill in March and April with some side pains down the left hand side of my torso, that for most days left me curled up in bed… After going to the doctors (who didn’t know what was wrong) one doctor thought it might be an ectopic pregnancy, this was when I realised I didn’t actually have my March period, but I’d just put this down to the weird days of February… After weeks of begging this pain to go it went… but my period didn’t arrive until the end of April, it lasted 5 days and not my normal 7 as did my May period… However now I feel like something’s up, I’ve been feeling really lethargic, had some days of vomiting back in April and May, my stomach has grown but it’s not bloated, I keep getting these stretching pains down near my stomach on the left side of my torso, I had sore breasts a few weeks ago, I’m getting this nausea feeling every now and then and to top it off I’ve been eating like there’s no tomorrow lol!!!

I’ve taken some home pregnancy test but they came back negative, but I know something is not right with my body… If that makes any sense :-s

Am I just being silly…????? Please Help 

The best thing would be to go see your doctor again. Just incase it's something more serious! :hugs:

Welcome to the forum btw! :)

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif To BnB.

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around
:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"