New and I need a BnB Buddy!

FastGurL76

Reaction score
My name is Deanna, I'm 35... Hubby and I have been married for 4 years. We have been TTC for 6 months...

We are heading this week to get our labs done, since we haven't been successful...

I was not prepared for this emotional roller coaster... My bathroom looks like freakin' Walgreens... with Ovulation Kits, Pregnancy Tests... ugh!

I even bought a wedge pillow.

And if one more person (friend or family) tells me to just "have fun", I'm probably going to punch them in the face.

We kept waiting for the "right" time, he was laid off, then me... then I started a business... I guess there is no "perfect" time... but it was like, next thing you know, I'm 35.

I am new to all of this... So new... I feel so green... I need a dictionary, for sure... with all the acronyms... OH, TTC, APF, xyz, pdq, TTL, LMFAO - HA!

I really look forward to hanging out here and getting to know you all and your stories. Thanks for reading!

Deanna

:hi: and welcome

Know the feeling about having loads of OPK's and HPT's. I have 4 boys and have been ttc for #5 since december 2010.

GL and hope to speak to you soon! x

Hi Deanna! :wave:
I'm relatively new here too. It's a great site..I've only been here 3 days and I've already learnt a lot. These ladies know their stuff :thumbup: and are so supportive (and very funny :haha:.) I'm 39, TTC #1 and live in Lancashire, UK. There is an abbreviations guide which I found helpful, can't think where it is but I'll go and check and post a link.

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you!

Hope this helps!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Hi, I'm quite new and would be happy to be your buddy. I am 35 also and TTC for the first time too. I've been using ovulation sticks and pre seed for the first time this cycle. Have had my blood checked and all seems fine and my OH has an appoint to submit a sperm sample on thurs next week. Keeping our fingers crossed all is ok. Please feel free to PM me if you want to chat about anything x forgot to say this is our 8th month trying

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Deanna, Welcome! I'm pretty new here as well and these Ladies are wonderful....:kiss: and hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm available to be a buddy! hehe. I'm 36 and so is my OH, I have two kids, boy (6) and girl (16) and would like to have another w/ the love of my life. My story is that I thought I married "The one" and turned out not to be that and so divorced almost 10 yrs ago and now i feel I have THEE ONE LOL and want to have a baby w/ him *he has no kids and wants some* even though he has my kids it isn't the same for someone who hasn't had one. Good luck on your journey and i'm here if you need a Buddy. :hugs::hugs: Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome to BnB; I hope you stay is short!

The best advice I have, is just to relax and have fun! :haha:

I am very much kidding and I will be right there with you to :gun: the next person who says that! :thumbup:

Jump right on in and let us get to know you...

One rule...no symptom spotting; it will get you nowhere and is the equivalent of the 8th circle of hell! :growlmad:

Best of luck! :flower:

Hi Deanna :hi: and welcome! Really hope you're not on the TTC boards for long, but any questions you have just post - you won't find more knowledgeable ladies!

Hi Deanna!! Ive been on here quite a while!!! Been ttc #5 since last December, You are very welcome to join us ladies, its great on here. Ive been on here since trying in Dec, i stubbled across it by accident and have been on here ever since. Met some really lovely ladies who know what you are going through, ive recently come across to the over 35 section as everyone in the ttc section seems to be much younger, and i belong here at 37!!!! Got our first appointment on tues with the fertility hospital to get tests done and find out what the hell is going on, we have a 2 year old we had no problem in conceiving and also lost a baby at 13 weeks we also had no problem with (previous to ds) and we have 3 others from a previous marriage. Good luck and hope to see you, im always on here if you need a chat x

hi deanna and welcome! im 35 and ttc1 also. you are in the right place :thumbup:

:hi:Deanna , come join the fun , you'll love this site and all the girls on it they are the bestest bunch in the world , if your feeling down 5 mins on here and your giggling again , so welcome chat soon xx :winkwink::hugs:

Hi

I am 35 and TTC my 1st forever baby, I have now been trying since May 09 (started with NTNP but then actively TTC in May 2010) Got my BFP in November 2010 but lost my daughter in April so still on the TTC journey.

Hope your journey is short for you

:dust:

Hi. I'm 36 and TTC #1. Like the other poster, I was married before and gotten divorced. No kids with my first marriage because @ the time we were to start trying, I found out he was unfaithful. This time around, I am with "the one" definitely! We are on our 8th cycle TTC. Always looking for women to get to know and share the experiences. We have had some testing done and everything appears normal. If you need buddies, you've come to the right place. :)

Hi ladies, im afraid im not over 35 (34 1/2!) but there is hope! i had been trying for 13 months, im due next week!! it has been a rollercoaster but hopefully the end is in sight and i still cant believe my son is on his way. I would def recommend pre seed im not sure if thats what did it for me but was the first month i used it. also have loads of sex! we were so focused on the 'right day' it became a chore, we kind of gave up trying and just carried on normally and bingo!! i hope it happens for you soon, i know how hard it is. Just wanted to wish you all luck really. x

Thank you for posting amipregnant, it gives me some hope when I hear good news stories

Good luck with the baby, you must be so excited now xxx

Welcome! I'm new as well, and this group is so welcoming and awesome! GOOD LUCK!

Hi Deanna, hope you have a very short stay :) Great ladies in 35+ and I think any question TTC related or not can be answered pretty much :wacko: Its a great place to talk about TTC or if you get sick of that then there's lots of threads that have nothing to do with TTC:haha: Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->