New and in need of help/advice/information etc

Fleety

TTC no.1 - Cycle #4
Reaction score
:blush: Hi guys, I'm new to this
I'm Fleety, I'm married, 26 and from the West Midlands area in the UK. Hubby and I have been toying with the idea of starting a family for a while but definatly seriously since our nephew was born in January.

Problem is I've always had a terrible phobia of pregnancy and birth but also had a longing for a family. I need to get over it, as i'm getting older I can feel the longing to be a mum growing it's now all I think about, but at the same time a histerical fear of it happening is always with me :(

It has come to the point I have to face my fear and we are planning on TTC in November. I know it is what I want but I am so so so scared (hard to explain). I'm hoping by registering on this site I can talk with all you fine people and research everything I may need to know to help myself the only way I know how.

Hope you can help
Fleety
xxx
:hug:

Hiya hun and welcome,

Get your bum over to TTC or WTTC and you'll find all the ladies are fab :) Share your fears, everyone is always happy to help x

Welcome-I am sure you can find out all your answers at this site-its wonderful!

Hi Fleety - welcome to BnB! Its good you've joined before TTC so you can talk through your worries. So many people are scared of pregnancy so you are not alone! Are you able to explain what it is that worries you in particular? Be as frank as you want with everyone on the site and never worry if you think it sounds silly - everyone here will want to help so use them as much as you can to get the answers you need.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->