New and lookin for buddies, 1st month TTC

hrosssm

Newly Pregnant with # 1
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm 26 and have been married for almost 4 years. Hubby and I have finally decided to start TTC and I just got my first +OPK this morning. And so the waiting game begins...trying my best to be patient!

:hi:

Welcome, congratulation on the positive opk :happydance:. I also bd after a positive opk, just to be on the safe side. I am 8 dpo and I am barely getting by on the tww. This is cycle 15 and counting.

Oh you are more than halfway through the tww then! I can't imagine having to go through this wait for so many cycles...I hope you get a bfp this time around! Do you already have children or will this be your first?

Thanks. I am trying for my first. The long ttc does not bother me that much, it makes it interesting in a weird kind of way. Everytimes af shows I give it a reason why it did not happen. Some cycles are better than others. This cycle is the worse because I have been having cramps and sleepiness thru out the tww. It drives me crazy, because I do not think that they are symptoms :growlmad:.

I'll do the wait with you. I do not have the same ov day as my other buddies, we all have a 7 or 8 days difference. Happy 1 dpo to you and :dust:.

I got my posistive OPK this morning too! This is our 2nd cycle trying and we are using the SMEP method this month. I am 25 and my husband is 27 and we have been married for 3 years. We are looking forward to giving our 5 year old son a baby brother or sister :)

Hi

I had already logged off, but while I was checking my e-mail I saw your post, so I had to swing by and say HI!.

Congratulation on your positive opk :happydance:. Hope you get that baby sister or brother for Mister big 5.

Hi Skittles, I actually have read in several places that cramps and sleepiness/fatigue are pretty common early preggo signs... i keep looking up any little sensation I get to see if it could be a symptom - there are so many and they can be a bit vague as to whether they are definitely related to pregnancy, but it sounds there is a good chance that you could have success this time around...have you developed any other symptoms?

I've been pretty gassy/bloated, had intermittent cramping since for the first few days, have had a number of nights where my sleep was disrupted, have been peeing more often, have increased leukorrhea, have intermittent waves of nausea that pass pretty quickly, fluctuating appetite (sometimes increased, sometimes decreased), sprouting a bunch of plantar warts (ewwwwww), had one night where my skin felt itchy and like i had bugs crawling all over me...so some of these could just be coincidental and in my head, but each of them I have at least confirmed that other people also experienced in early pregnancy so that makes me feel good

Hello!!!

Af spotting started yesterday and af this am. So I am out for this cycle. I hope that you get your bfp this cycle.

On to the next cycle. Trying to be more relax this time. Also going to use preseed and see how it goes.

aww sorry about AF! I agree that being relaxed is the best thing, but at the same time it is so hard to do! we used preseed so i am hoping that it helped. I'll let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->