New and Ready for June already!

Gille01

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm Gille, 24, single and I have been given permission by my doctor to start trying for a baby!

I was given a pre-surgical diagnosis of Endometriosis and have had some issues with my ovaries but right now everything looks good and she doesn't see why I can't go ahead and try a few times.

For the reasons mentioned above, I'm going to ahead and try on my own for before we do exploratory surgery to check on everything. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I really hope June is the month. Hey, I'll even take July!

I am currently on the pill (Seasonique) while I wait for the month to pass. Coming off worries my doctor that the Endo could start acting up leading to pain and who knows how it will change my fertility so it would be smarter for me to finish out my current pack. 32 days till then!

In the mean time, I'm just filling in the time so I don't think about getting pregnant as often. It's not really working but I do try!

I hope to get to know many of you soon and good luck!

Welcome here!!
Good luck with the wait..
If you dont mind me asking, how're going to try to get pregnant?

Hey hun,

I have suspected endo & a cyst on my ovary. I am waiting for my surgery on the 20th may. I have decided to have the surgery then try as I was told your chances are better that way.

Hope your endo isnt to painful for you stopping my pill. I have just finished my last packet and semi anxious about the pain i am going to get. But it will be worth it in the end!

xxx

Hi, Lilly12, thanks for the welcome. I'm going to try an IUI in June with a donor.

Hi 4magpies, I was going to get the surgery but we're waiting on insurance stuff to work out so my doctor said I could go ahead and try. It does better your chances afterward but at this point, I'm just sitting around so we'll give a try or two beforehand.

I'm really nervous about the pain. I still have pain while I'm on the pill but when I'm not on it, I know its much worse. It will definitely be worth it in the end!

I still have pain its just not as bad as it used to be.

Hate it when it wakes me in the night.

I dunno how your doing it with a donor! But respect to you. I couldnt do it myself. Be worried about doing everything on my own.

xxx

Sorry you're dealing with pain too. It is the worst thing to have to deal with.

I guess I'm not to the point where it feels real yet so I haven't started worrying. I had plans to adopt on my own so I tried to get everything ready with the house and such for that but then when this came up I decided to give pregnancy a chance before going back to adoption.

We'll see how it works out!

Well good luck with it all hun!

You should start a journal as I can see your journey being an interesting one.

xxx

I have no idea how to start journal here. I have a blog that I'm writing. The link is in my profile (I'm not sure if I can link it on the forum!) but I will try to start one here once I figure it out! I like to write. I see you have one. Do you mind if I check it out?

And thanks so much. Good luck to you too!!

Of course not that what its there for. My 1st post in it is my endo story the rest is my random babbling.

xx

:hi: welcome to BnB :) good luck to you. Bring on June! xx

Thanks, Armywife and DJ987! And yes, bring on June!! Good luck to you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->