New and scared because of issues I am having

edinsam

Reaction score
Hi everyone

FOund this site whilst looking for some advice

I currently have 2 kids - girl and boy aged 5 and 8

A few months ago I was told I had cervical erosions (was bleeding in between my period for some months now) finally was referred to private clinic for treatment a few weeks ago and am booked in for treatment of those erosions as well as a Hysteroptomy (probably spelled that wrong but basically a camera into the womb to see if there is an area that is causing the bleeding in there) That is booked in for tues 10 Feb. You can imagine my shock when I find out last Thursday that I am pregnant! five weeks plus!

Now the bleeding is still continuing (albeit mostly dried in blood) and I now realise that even though I said I didnt want anymore kids, I so do. Its now sad to think that even though I am pregnant it may just not happen :(

SO went to the doctors yesterday and they have set my an appointment up for Next Monday at 9.10 at the Early pregnant assessment centre. I am so worried that they are going to say that the bleeding is coming from somewhere else and that its not wise to remain pregnant!!

Im hoping against everything that it goes well, and have joined here to get some support and help other people too.

welcome to the site - hope all goes good hun

Welcome to BnB! I hope everything turns out well for you :hugs:

Hi welcome i hope everything goes ok try to think positive x

Awww hun, welcome to the site, hope everything goes well at doctors xxx

:hi: and welcome to BnB hun. I hope all goes well at your app and you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Awww hun, welcome to babyandbump. I hope everything goes well for you. Keep us posted about your appt etc xx:hug:

welcome to bnb i have no advise for u im afraid i just wanted to say i hope ur appointment goes well and i hope u have a very happy and healthy 9 months keep us updated

welcome to baby and bump hun, my fingers are tightly crossed for you, xxxxxxx

Hi hun.

I don't have any experience of what you are going through but I'm sure the Dr's will do everything they can to help you continue with your pregnancy. I'm sure that it would be THE worse case scenario that the pregnancy couldn't be continued hun and they will bend over backwards to make sure that doesn't happen. Please keep us posted though.

Take care of yourself and your precious little bean. Hugs. :hugs:

xx

aw thanks everyone, I feel so much better even for just posting on here and hearing everyone's positive vibes.

Appointment is next Monday so I am just taking it easy until then and keeping every single part of me crossed!! eyes included!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->