New and spotting

darrensmommy

Reaction score
Hi everyone im 38 and pg i recently had a m/c in march,and now am pg again taking progesterone and baby aspirin,went monday for 2nd. Hcg draw and awesome #1090 for 4 wks. Well later that day started spotting light pink so wednesday went for u/s showed inly a small sac said it was implantation bleeding,well still spotting and lite red spot today don't go for u/s until next thrusday,so now im relly freaking. Anyone else kind of or sorta have same situation and can give a positive outcome. Praying for sticky vibes no cramps or cramping.

Hi darrensmommy - welcome and congrats on your bfp!

Sorry you're going through this stress. There are just oodles of us who've gone through spotting of all sorts of colours, including bright red. Some of us have even had serious bleeds. It's just so terrible to go through. BUT most of us have had good outcomes. Not to say it's always benign, but often it's nothing to worry about. Check out the PAL spring babies thread - there's a lot of us there who have had it.

I've had it, including a big red one a couple nights ago. I had an u/s, and baby is just fine, and squirmy, too!

You may want to talk to your doctor. Because it's red, there's a chance it's a blood clot, in which case, you'll want a scan to find out so that they can put you on bed rest or whatever else your doctor feels appropriate. Not to worry if it is a blood clot - it's not a huge risk.

Try not to worry and do take care of yourself. Fingers crossed for you honey!

My 1st pregnancy I had implantation bleeding. It lasted 5 days and was bright red spotting. I'm sure you'll be fine. Congratulations on your bfp and good luck xx

I am also newly pregnant and experiencing the same thing. I called my doctor and she said that the progesterone can cause bleeding. I am taking suppositories so it is both the hormone and irritation on the cervix. I hope everything is ok for you. I know it is tough since we have all been through heartache before. Everything makes us nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->