*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Aww I love it when babies learn new things. I'm tryin to get a pic of Aimee standing unaided but she keeps sitting down lol!

I can't believe that we have two walkers in april 09 bubs already! Olivia is not far off I don't think and I am amazed at how many words she's picked up! I think must be something to do with being a girl, my son took ages to say anything!

ANd can you believe it she's gonna be one in 2 weeks! I can't.

Its going far too quickly!! Sophie was 11 months old yesterday!! OMG

LOL eve scarier my lil princess gonna be a big sister in approx seven weeks ish! (god willling.) NOW thats weird!

That is weird but very cool!! Im very jelous!

Come on girlies, where are you all?
The 6th March this was last written in!!

OMG just think this time last year we were all fat and fed up!! hehe, I had just started my maternity leave, ahhh the memories of a nice clean spotless house come to mind haha!!

Check out my TTC journal!! I need stalkers..... https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/290453-my-journey-ttc-number-2-a.html#post4774630

Ooo Happy 1st birthday Olivia!! :happydance::happydance:

Melly I love that you are TTC already!!! :happydance::happydance:

How are you finding things so far??
Sophie is going to love having a little brother or sister!
How is she getting on with her walking?
Does she like her cute shoes??

It is crazy how different things are in a year, I was looking through my bump pictures the other day and I can't believe how huge I was, I didn't feel that huge! haha

I know what you mean about a nice tidy house, trying to keep on top of everything whilst working and having the most active 11 month old in the world and the messiest 28 year old (haha) is definitely hard work!

Shining - Oooo it isn't long for you now! Are you excited?!?! :hugs:

xXx

Its ony really cycle one, on day 11 and feeling ok so far, just staying postive and not worrying too much about it to be honest!! however ask me again when I am in the 2ww lol!!!

I swear graham and dan could be twins you know, he wouldnt know tidy if it hit him in the head haha!!

Soph loves her shoes now, walks fine in them, although she likes to take them off haha!!

How is Amelia? She walking yet?? xx

Hiya girlies :)

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!! :)

GUESS WHAT GIRLS...

marcs changed! shock horror! he wants to get married, and i have a feeling hes going to propose! and we have had sex! like 3 nights in a row for like 3 hours :)

Hannnny!

Well I'm pleased he has changed and I just hope it stays that way...

But how the hell do you have the energy to have sex for three hours?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What have you been up to recently?!?!

Melly - Amelia won't walk on her own yet, she is too scared.. I think part of the reason is she is so tall it must look so far away to the ground :rofl: Bless her!!

xXx

Hey everyone, i actually forgot about this thread for a while, woops!

oooh Hannah - thats great Marc is making changes and agreed how the heck do u manage 3 hrs???? So when do u think he will propose? Does he have an idea of what rig u would like?

Melly - is olivia in proper walking shoes? I need to buy Jessica some but all her cruising clarks ones have ended up looking dead tatty so not sure if i wanna pay £26 for a pair out of there, where did u get yours? And good luck with ttc, im fed up already as its not happening lol, just want it to happen NOW!

Well Jessica has turned into a wild child, she is obsessed with opening and closing doors and drawers and everytime i think ive babyproofed everything she finds something else unproofed lol Had her at the paediatrician last week about her arm and asked about her walking as she was doing really well ages ago then refused to put her feet down:shrug: although it has improved but the paed just thinks she is choosing not to but to take her back in a month to check she is progressing!

So whats everyone getting lo's for birthday?

So far ive got Jessica

Waybuloo peekaboo Lau Lau
the little fisher price pram walker and doll
in the night garden activity table
bounce and spin zebra
two buggy books
fifi slippers
pjs
some clothes
and a bubble machine thing but dont think she will b using that for a while.

Kx

we got alex a bubble machine for xmas he loves it tries to cauch and eat the bubbles :rofl:

ive got him

loads of clothes
thomas the tank phone thing
thomas the tank remote control thing
got him the waybuloo noktok but hes got that:dohh:
and waybuloo books but he has them too:dohh:
waybuloo PJ's
ITNG slippers
Little Superstar™ Jammin’ Band™ Musical Microphone

i wanna get him
Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album.
and the sing along stage thing

he sleeps in his own room till about 3am and goes to sleep himself in his pram for over an hour so thats an improvement

he speed crawls everywhere, has stood unaided once , he still only has two teeth and hes still in 6-9 clothes :haha:

Oh bless out little monkeys!!

Kay, Sophie is in proper waling shoes!! She keeps taking them off though, little monkey! haha!!

So far I havnt got Sophie anything! We are taking her to the zoo (i porbs already mentioned that...) and then getting her that fisher price jammin band thing!! Looks good doesnt it Leanne!!

Ashy, Amelia will get there soon im sure!! Sophie is quite tall as well! Makes her look well grown up though, She is as tall as my friends LO and he is 15months!! OMG!

I hope he has changed Hanny, I cant be dealing with all his shit he gives you again!!
Do you think the big break knocked some sence into him!?

Aww the jelousy thing!
So are you going back to Mark??

Are you TTC now??

Aw my lil lady isn't walking yet, she's standing but just doesnt wanna let go to walk yet. She'll stand unaided but clings to the furniture to walk.

Can't believe I'm planning her 1st birthday already! Time's flown! I have nooo idea what to buy for her.

HannahGraceee - I'm hoping i'm in 2ww too, I think I o'd over the weekend! I'm hopin for a BFP! Would be cool to both be expecting Winter babies!

hahaha how funny would it be if we all ended up in a xmas and new year mummy group :rofl:

yup i agree mellly has already said shes doing my birth announcement for me

snowball delivers baby at xmas :rofl:

oh yes I have nabbed that bad boy!! SNowball has X-mas baby.....

it would be soo funny if we all were again!!

OMG sophie is 1 in less than 2 weeks hehe!!

So hanny, would it be marcs if you are??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->