New bed and wheatgerm oil bfp bring it on !

Ah garnet thank you for the info , when the wicked witch finally shows up after the op I'll give them a go , AND I really really hope and have my fx'd for a BFP for you this month , when are you testing ? I'll be on tenter hooks now ! :wacko: x.

Thanks Garnet for the advice.

Like Oldbirdni, I am going to give them a go when AF hits me this cycle.
I also bought Preseed, it´s on its way. Still have a week to wait for AF.
All that and Legs up... I hope that it works! Or at least it give me hope! as at the moment nothing is hapening. Any advice on how to use these things together?

We will be newbies to softcusp :haha: Blimey, I hope I can get it out when I try them!!! :wacko:

I use mooncups for af which I think are the same thing except you sterilize and reuse for as long as you want. I have put them in after bd too although I think legs up the wall beats a cup, gravity is working for you.
Good luck Garnet I´ll be keeping my eye on the BFP sticky for you.
Oldbird, have fun in the new bed, we bought one a few months ago and it is so comfy I am having a hard time getting OH out of it. (except when it is Ov time then i have a hard time getting him into it, performance anxiety.)

Performance Anxiety....:wacko:

I know what you mean... I was worried It was my OH who had a problem...
Unfortunately I don´t know what to do to beat that one, we have been missing ov due to performance anxiety...:cry:

I use mooncups for af which I think are the same thing except you sterilize and reuse for as long as you want. I have put them in after bd too although I think legs up the wall beats a cup, gravity is working for you.
Good luck Garnet I´ll be keeping my eye on the BFP sticky for you.
Oldbird, have fun in the new bed, we bought one a few months ago and it is so comfy I am having a hard time getting OH out of it. (except when it is Ov time then i have a hard time getting him into it, performance anxiety.)

Hi Natsby

Thought this might be of interest to you. I too use mooncup for af but softcups for ttc, and find the two are a bit different. Shape, insertion and position is quite different as the softcups sit much closer to cervix while mooncup is lower. I use moon cup to tick both the healthier-than-tampons and the environmental boxes, but if softcups were reusable then I would have to say that I'd prefer them to moon cups for af too because they are easier to insert and are more comfortable in situ (I sometimes get mooncup wrong and can still feel it and need a second go) and are much less rigid (I guess the key would be in the name there then!). However, removal is a different issue......I remember being quite nervous with mooncup first time but quickly got the hang of it, however, I have been using softcups for 2 ttc cycles now and still struggle a bit to 'hook' the little bugger to get it out!

Despite the fact that we have a very open relationship, I must say I am a bit more prudish and couldn't face asking DH to insert softcup for me! That said, I find it pretty easy to get in myself while lying down while he's gone to the bathroom!

And could someone tell me what the deal is with wheatgerm? Currently, I only have 5000 strings to my ttc bow so obviously have plenty of room for one more device/drug/potion/gel/alternative therapy etc to add to my armoury!!! :haha:

Hi Hun , LAineB posted a thread on here not so long ago saying her grandpa was a whizz with the old vitamin potions and he said that wheatgerm oil and brewers yeast helped with conception and infertility , LAineB checked it out on Internet and it would seem that wheatgerm is excellent for opening up fallopian tubes and sperm tubey things ( technical term there ! Lol ) so Im giving the wheatgerm oil a go. Not too sure about brewers yeast though bit weary of thrush x

To be inserted or ingested???!!! I guess I should probably google it before doing either, but so much gets inserted and ingested already these days that it probably wouldn't matter anyway! :haha: :haha:

Lol ! Very true ! I have to say though my personal preference for the wheatgerm oil capsules are ingestion ! No nope it's no good no matter how hard I try I really couldn't do the other :wacko::haha:

Ah garnet thank you for the info , when the wicked witch finally shows up after the op I'll give them a go , AND I really really hope and have my fx'd for a BFP for you this month , when are you testing ? I'll be on tenter hooks now ! :wacko: x.

Thanks Garnet for the advice.

Like Oldbirdni, I am going to give them a go when AF hits me this cycle.
I also bought Preseed, it´s on its way. Still have a week to wait for AF.
All that and Legs up... I hope that it works! Or at least it give me hope! as at the moment nothing is hapening. Any advice on how to use these things together?

We will be newbies to softcusp :haha: Blimey, I hope I can get it out when I try them!!! :wacko:

I put the preseed inside the cup then insert after BD. This is the first time using preseed because I heard about the other ladies using it...

Hi Ladies,
I suggest to everyone to experiment first while having AF so you get used to insertion and removal. We BD then I put it in and leave it over night and remove it in the morning. Those Spermies have no where to go but UP cause the soft cup forms over the cervix. I also this cycle, put a little preseed inside the cup prior to insertion. We try to BD three days before OV then on OV day but you have to adjust it to your cycle. I also rinse and sterilize that same cup and resuse it. I got a package of 14 and I've only used three. Also ladies I got pregnant the first time I got pregnant in February. I also have used them for two cycles this time. I think I'm pregnant but will confirm soon. Good luck ladies...

One other note: I don't get UTI anymore with these things! I used to get UTI from having too much BDing.

Thanks for the tip that they prevent UTIs for u, 3 months out of 4 I have had one, tried cranberry juice etc -flipping sore and so uncomfortable and I am so reluctant to take antibiotics just in case....

Def going to use them to see if it prevents UTI for me and if they help the sperm meets egg manouvre then thats TWICE as good lol x

Good Luck Just Married! I hope you get a little one soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->