new cycle... here we go again... anyone else???

yrose20118

Reaction score
Hiya,

Well AF arrived last night... its really heavy and mean and I feel utterly fed up.

But at least im now on CD2 and cant start planning to DTD soon with hubby so we can TTC...

Anyone else have a cycle around the same time as me that wants to buddy up???

Each day is looooooooooong when you are first waiting for OV then the horrid TWW...

xxx

Cd 3 here. but cycles 31-38 days long :/

Hiya,

Well AF arrived last night... its really heavy and mean and I feel utterly fed up.

But at least im now on CD2 and cant start planning to DTD soon with hubby so we can TTC...

Anyone else have a cycle around the same time as me that wants to buddy up???

Each day is looooooooooong when you are first waiting for OV then the horrid TWW...

xxx

I'm CD 7 now. Waiting and wishing you well. You can join us in a May testing thread here if you want. Good luck!

CD 1 here. FF says I should Ov on the 7th of May, I'm temping again this month so we'll see.

I think I am due to ovulate on 6th May if on CD20 again... ideally though anytime from 1st May onwards...

Think it will be the 6th May though... as my luetal phase is only 10 days long!!!

Think I will start BDing from now on... only casually though... then from this coming weekend every other day!

xxx

I was gonna try and BD every other day from the end of AF to a couple of days after Ov but just thinking about it is making me feel tired right now! I've got work to do and I can barely keep my eyes open.

me too!

Lo sleep is totally erratic at the moment, and thus I am exhausted... the idea of having to BD is actually exhausting in itself! lol :haha:

xxx

CD1 for me...FF said O date for May 5th..going in for CD3 bloodwork on Wednesday and then getting scheduled for an HSG...been TTC since July and been on 1500 Metformin for almost a month...hoping its our month :)

Hey its a new month, and a fresh start!!! Making a baby in May sounds pretty good!!! Good luck!

Hey guys! I'm a little further ahead than most of you, (CD12), But I would love to join the group and have some support! Hopefully I will be ovulating within the next couple of days so wish me luck! I really felt like I was Ovulating on Friday, but my father flew in town for the weekend to visit and although I love him dearly, that has haulted the BDing for this weekend :( I'll keep ya updated!

Good Luck BSelck :) Visitors can put a damper on BDing or you can have super-quiet-sneaky-don't-make-a-sound-or-creek sex....it can be quite fun actually :)

GM ladies!!

I'd like to join if possible....I'm on CD 8 with a estimated O on 05/02... I just had a really short cycle and a little confused on that...I also have a 9-10 LP.

I'm CD 1 as of last night too. Super light until this morning. UGGH! I was really hoping it was my month.

hello ladies!!!

Lovely to see so many newcomers!!!

WELCOME ALL!!! :hugs:

I know I ovulate late but I darent take the risk so going to bd tonight (cd8) and again end of the week so cd11... then thereafter as much as possible... until we get positive OPK...

fingers crossed we ALL get BFP this month...

xxx

Hi ladies, mind if I join? Cd 2 for me today. Ff says I should o may 4. Hopefully they are right. I'm temping and might try opk's.

I'm so envious of those women that can temp..I kinda feel like I'm missing something when I chart but don't temp but my sleep is just so all over the place and I am a light sleeper so I wake up all the time too...

sounds like we will all O around the same time..hopefully FF has my date somewhat right since DH goes on a solo mini vacation on the 13th (just for a few days) hopefully I O before :)

My LMP was Jan. 7 (not normal) and before that I had 4 cycles of 20days that were half AF so suffice to say FF doesn't have much reliable data to work with for me haha

Will start OPKs next Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->