New & first time TTC :-) so excited

honeybee2

Reaction score
Hello everyone- I'm so excited to meet you ladies (and guys even!) :hug: Let me introduce myself. I am 20 years old (21 in Oct 09) and engaged to the most amazing person; my best friend, my lover and the one I admire- Liam, he is 23.
I am a teaching student in University and hoping to teach Religious Studies to Secondary School pupils the Ancient religions such as Pagainism, Egyption & Greek. I have a couple of years to go yet though!
My Fiance has a degree in graphic design, and graduated in 2007, he is now back in university studying for a PGCE to teach art and graphics to college students, he fininshes this May (09) and I'm so proud of him - love you baby :happydance:!! We got engaged last May, and have been together since Christmas 2006.

We are both first time tryers. After Christmas I began to have symptoms, and I thought I was pregnant: sickness, breast tenderness and no period. I took a test (although at this time we were not trying) and had a :bfn: an hour after taking this, my 18 year old sister called to announce she was pregnant. I bawled my eyes out, and my symptoms went- and I waved hello to AF :cry:

My cycle is around 30 days apart, and are very regular and heavy.
My last period started on the 2nd March 2009 and ended on the 5th-6th March 2009.
On Friday 20th March 2009, we decided to give baby making a shot- seeing as I could still be ovulating. I was so excited.
I don't think I could ever be lucky enough to fall pregnant on the first try- but it's the start of an exciting journey.
It is now Tuesday and four days since intercourse- if I were pregnant now, it would be implanting in a few days :)

Anyways- awesome to meet you guys & girls on the most exciting journey of your lives **BABY DUST TO ALL ** :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Hey im in the exact same boat as u! new 2 this forum :) just thought id come say hello xx:happydance:

hello hunny! awesome to meet you, how long have you been trying for? and how old are you- if you dont mind me asking?:hug:

im 22 hun, only just started this month..... but if nothing i really need to sit down and figure my cycle to make sure we're tryin at ryt time.

:)

ye me too- I know I'm more than 28 days though! Probs around 30 :) I've had so many :bfn: I can't remember the amount of times I've been upset- but now we are actually trying- and I'm trying with my Fiance- the one person I can't imagine my life without, it suddenly feels right, and it feels like it's really going to happen! we could be trying to concieve and hopefully pregnancy buddies if you like - trust me, having someone to talk to it vital- you become obsessed with cycles, pregnancy tests, urine and wishing for vomiting, and it can become a bit too much! so keep in touch hunny xxx and lets hope for a :bfp: for the both of us :hug: xxx

yeh that would be brill hun. If i get a :bfn: this month then im really gonna sit down with my fiance too and sort out my cycle.

I know wot u mean bout being ready with the right person, ive been with my guy 3 yr and i no its right.

Aww thank god someone thats in the same boat as me

:) xx

i know just what you mean- i thought i was the only one to research the internet 10 hours at a time on symptoms and vigirously searching for the non existant pink line on the pregnancy test on every angle possible under every light bulb wattage haha! trust me- it gets worse! its 4 days since intercourse on possible ovulation day- and i have a strange sensation in my abdomen, and on monday i went to uni and everyone said i was glowing! but i couldnt possibly be just 3 days after sex could i? but then i read as soon as the egg is fertilized, it secretes another hormone, that promotes estrogen and estrogen- giving other symptoms. so its not just the HCG hormone that makes you vomit! but i really couldnt possibly be the first time ever- not even sure if i ovulted that day or around that day- but then again, letting nature take its course without stressing is more likely to end in pregnancy, but baby obsessed gals like me would imagine i had every symptom when there is no baby :-(

thanks stacey- i see your pregnant- well done :) your an inspiration to us all! :happydance:

Hello and welcome and fingers crossed for BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->