New Girl (Zooey Deschanel)

Aurora_xox

Mama to Lilia and Wyatt
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has been watching this? I am LOVING it! I really hope it doesn't get cancelled.

I love it , she is so cute , its a little silly but I love mindless TV , that's why I watch lol.
I like Nick too. Looks like they are supposed to end up together, so we will just have to see how long she lasts with this new guy.

That's why I love it. It's not like every other show on TV. Just a little bit of light hearted comedy.

YES! I love this, too. I love that last episode where she's freaking out because his feet are pointed at her's. I really hope they try something out together, but I think it'd break up the lovely harmony they have as roommates. :(

OH and I love when Schmidt keeps following Nick around, trying to see his privates, lol. Schmidt is just hilarious.

Yes! That was a funny episode. I too hope 'something' happens between Jess and Nick. But maybe nothing serious, because I would hate for it to ruin everything and then the show get cancelled lol.

I used to really dislike Schmidt, but since that episode I started to warm up to him. And he was really funny in this weeks episode too.

i like it too :) i love how awkward she is haha

Awww! Am I missing it! I remember seeing an advert for it to come on to E4 and have been looking out for it. Obviously not hard enough!!! When's it on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->