New Girl!

Saxogirl

Mum to 2 beautiful boys!
Reaction score
Hello all,
Am very new to all this and trying to find as much info as I can (as am sure everyone does lol!)

Sorry if I blabber on a bit here please try and bear with me :D;

This is our first month trying think am due on either monday 6th oct or wed 8th (not entirely sure on my cycle length yet)

My head is saying that there is no way we'll have done this first time but my body is being weird and I can't decide if it's real symptoms I'm feeling or if they're in my head.

It's starting to stress me out now and its way to soon to test... :growlmad:

Has anyone else been through this? if so what can i do to stop myself going mad?

xxx

Hi hun! your gonna fit in just fine around here! It has happened first time for some on here and others come back again and again to agonise over tingly boobs and tiredness!

Good luck for testing day! xxx and see you around!

Hi :hi: Welcome to the wild and wacky world of TTC! I don't know of any ways to stay sane in the 2ww, if you find one please let me know. :rofl: I just buy internet cheapie hpt's so I can quell my POAS addiction. :rofl:

Best of luck to you!!!!

:dust: :dust:

:hug:

hello and welcome :)
good luck darling!

Hi there! Welcome. Things to do to stay sane... silly. I don't pretend to be sane anymore I just keep busy. Usually baking helps, and lots and lots of manual labor :rofl: cleaning, yardwork etc whatever I can to keep my mind occupied.
Good luck to you!
P

Welcome! Wild and wacky is right. I dont even try to be sane during the 2ww anymore. Im not even sane before the 2ww. Checking CP and ovulation discharge, Poking my own boobs to see if they hurt yet, wondering if every little pain is the egg releasing...and laughing at myself the whole time. Then during the 2ww I hold out to test as long as I can...which really isnt long. I test even though I know its wayyyyy early because I know I cant help myself. You will be fine...everyday is a day closer to test day. Good luck!!!

Yeah I think I would go whacky without these forums. :) Welcome to the boards! You will find alot of help here.

:wave: wellcome . every 1 goes mad on the tww if it is 1st or 10th good luck

Ohh, I'm due AF at the same time as you & it's my first cycle trying properly/charting too!!

Fingers crossed we both get lucky!!! :D xx

Hi

I'm new too just thought i'd introduce myself.
I have been having weird feelings too - things that could be preg symptons but not sure.

Good luck for ttc
xx

Hi welcome to TTC
This is the start of our 2nd cycle & I'm already dreading the 2ww it drives me mad but its all part & parcel of TTC

Good luck hope you get your BFP

Thanks everyone for welcoming me and your posts, I guess the 2ww is just something to try and live with lol!

Am feeling a bit more sane today, think your comments helped!

Thanks guys!

Ohh, I'm due AF at the same time as you & it's my first cycle trying properly/charting too!!

Fingers crossed we both get lucky!!! :D xx

oooh yeah good luck to you too- keep me posted on how you do!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->