New Girl

sharonfruit

Cooking my rainbow xx
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was 10 weeks pregnant until today :cry:

Used this site a lot but never signed up to it...

I guess I am going to be TTC again pretty soon, so I might find it helpful again then. Also hope learning from others experiences will make getting over my mc easier xxx

Hello hun. Welcome to b'n'b. I am really sorry for your loss :hugs: I had one at ten weeks too and this site really helped me through it xx

Hi my Girl:hugs:

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss, I know how difficult it can be..
I just lost my baby at 6 weeks on the 7th os September and it is such a hard thing to deal with..
I am new here but find it a great help to talk about what I am feeling without being judged, It helps to talk to other ladies that knows what you are going through.

I do not think that anything I can say will make your loss any better but I can offer you lots of support and a shoulder to cry on..

I know what it feels like when the world goes on, as it should but it leaves us feeling like we are all alone in this, but that is not true - we have lots of lovely ladies here for support or advice.

xoxo

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss.There are lots of lovely members on here who will hopefully give you some support through this hard time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->