New here - 36 and ttc 4 months for #1

beanbump3

Cooking up our first :-)
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Its nice to see such an active forum for over 35s ttc! I often feel like I'm the only one doing this journey but there's loads of us hurray! :happydance:
We had a miscarriage back in August, and have been trying again since September/October. Any handy hints on how to keep up the PMA? I hear the clock ticking and I have only just really started! Thanks ladies!
Lots of babydust to you all! :dust:

Hello beanbump3,

Your thread stood out to me because we're in almost the same position, I am 35 and got my first ever BFP end of Sept after 3 cycles and we were over the moon. Sadly I had a m/c at the begining of November at around 8 weeks. We decided not to avoid getting pregnant again and are taking the NTNP approach which worked for us last time and still waiting for first AF since the m/c (or hopefully not!). I know what you mean about clock ticking, I am so ready to be a mum and was sooo excited when we got pregnant last time.

good luck to you too, hopefully we'll both be celebrating our BFP's soon!! :)

hey beanbump3 and kizzyt

fingers crossed and babydust for you x

PMA well that comes and goes but if youre having a down day you can be sure the ladies on bnB will help you through :) and when you're up they cheer along with you x

Hiya Kizzyt and Rowan75! Thanks for the lovely posts :friends: It turns out the old :witch: turned up yesterday which explains my lack of PMA! Thanks both, and lots of luck to you both too on your ttc journeys.

Sorry to be a dufus but whats NTNP?!?!

I think its mega hard experiencing pregnancy and then for it to be taken away - it kinda sent me nuts, when before it I was quite chilled out about it all! Fingers crossed for us all and hoping for lots of nice lovely christmas bfps!!! :happydance:

ah sorry Af got you hon - new start new cycle I suppose

NTNP - not trying not preventing :) Ill still be charting as its the only way to tell if I ov but just :sex: when we fancy it and if we catch lucky we catch lucky

ahh sorry beanbump, Fingers crossed for next month! and you too Rowan, good luck to us all xx

Rowan it took me so long to figure out what the emoticons are doing - they are f&ck!n&!
LOL

I'm in the same boat. Got peg the very first time we tried(hubs threw out back so it was a slow month ) in April. Nada since.

I am getting really nervous. I was so chill, but the 6th month mark (we skipped a few months due to travel and illness) hit me like a ton of bricks.

However, as my doc said back in April, at least these mcs mean we CAN get pregnant - that's one huge potential question answered.

So bps for everyone! If not for Christmas then definitely in 2011!

Hey Dr M - I agree, I think that in a round about way there is a positive in that we can get pregnant at least! Half the thing though is if I get pregnant again I am gonna be totally nervous about losing it again! I doubt I will even leave the couch! (I will of course... perhaps to make a cup of tea? :coffee:)

Good luck everyone for lovely christmas BFPS and then if not this year 2011 as Dr M says! yey!

Thanks Rowan for explaining NTNP. We were doing this but then I got a bit antsy, so I think we are full on trying now. Not sure what approach works for us! But will give it all a go!!!

I wonder what this thing is though with getting pregnant straight off the bat then nothing after? My DH and I have chatted and will see how we do if it comes up 6-7 months after the miscarriage and nothing still happening. I'm not keen on going to the docs and would love to do this naturally!!! I think I might be kidding myself but who knows! :shrug: Good luck all and happy mondays! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->