New here and feeling down

Older mother

trying to concieve
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been once again betrayed by my body. For 16 weeks I was sure that my baby dream was coming true, but had to wait to go to the doctor. I have had so many symptoms and signs, not to mention movement. Today I had both a negative urine and serum test. The doctor said that it could be adrenal hypertension that caused the movement and stress that kept my period away and got my hormones out of whack. I basically have a pregnant body but no baby. I am still trying to deal with it all. Why does our body have to betray us so badly? I fear that something could be seriously wrong with me that is keeping me from concieving. We have been trying for almost six months to have a baby and twice I have thought that I was but wasn't pregnant. This time we really weren't trying to take it so seriously, even the symptoms I was having till I felt the movement that I thought was a baby. I was leaving room for doubt. The only thing I was doing was watching my temperature to see when I ovulated. How can women who don't want kids have them and the ones who really want them struggle so much? It is so frustrating that every time I think we are getting somewhere the bottom falls out from above us. Anyone else having the same problem as me?

Im sorry you have just home through all that hun. I think things happen the yay they don at times cause maybe we try to hard to have what we want sometimes. If that makes any sense to you. See how things go over the next few weeks maybe and try and relax, i know thats easier said, but things will sort themselves out hun. Our bodies can be so confusing at times, which doesnt help, when you think you have just read it right, turns out we read it wrong. Huge hugs for you hun. Hang in there. If you ever need to rant we are always here to listen.

No sorry I am not having that but I know how frustrating it is not knowing for sure either way. And it annoys me people who don't want or deserve babies that seem to pop them out as if they're shelling peas!

xx

I haven't had it for that long a period of time but have had the symptoms and thought I was pg a few times, the last time I was 14 days late and convinced I was pg. Even though :af: has come still feel pg which sucks. It does get me down too wish my body would make it's mind up and not play with me that way.

Hope next time is a :bfp: for you x :dust:

No sorry I am not having that but I know how frustrating it is not knowing for sure either way. And it annoys me people who don't want or deserve babies that seem to pop them out as if they're shelling peas!

xx

Yes!!!! This annoys me so much. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"