new here and looking for some advice :)

B

babyboo21

me and my bf are not trying, we are using the withdraw method, but have both decided if we had an 'accident' we would love to have a child. we are in a stable relationship of 5 years and have lived together in a 3 bed flat with a huge garden for 2 year2 now.

anyways....
i have a pretty regular 28 day cycle(give or take 1 day sometimes), i dont have a clue when i ovulate. But this month something strange happened. 8 days before my period was due i started spotting pink spots( sorry tmi) which lasted 3 days. i thought it was strange for af to show up so soon. over the 3 days the pink spots kind of went to brown. there wasnt much, not even enough to fill half a panty liner. but last night the spotting stopped and to today i have 5 days until my period is due. why would this happen ? I googled it and implantation bleeding came up , do you think this could be what it is? or could it be something else ?

me and my bf are not trying, we are using the withdraw method, but have both decided if we had an 'accident' we would love to have a child. we are in a stable relationship of 5 years and have lived together in a 3 bed flat with a huge garden for 2 year2 now.

anyways....
i have a pretty regular 28 day cycle(give or take 1 day sometimes), i dont have a clue when i ovulate. But this month something strange happened. 8 days before my period was due i started spotting pink spots( sorry tmi) which lasted 3 days. i thought it was strange for af to show up so soon. over the 3 days the pink spots kind of went to brown. there wasnt much, not even enough to fill half a panty liner. but last night the spotting stopped and to today i have 5 days until my period is due. why would this happen ? I googled it and implantation bleeding came up , do you think this could be what it is? or could it be something else ?

Well my dear that sounds like implantation bleeding!! So you could very well have that baby you would be very happy to have!!:baby::baby::baby:

Is say implantation bleeding Hun especially so close to your period being due. If it was you should be able to test either tomorrow morning but it would be pretty faint positive but Tuesday you would most definitely get a positive. Usually you can test 2 days after inplantation bleeding although mine was 5 days after. So I think it just all depends. Have you had any symptoms since the spotting?

I think it sounds like implantation bleeding hun! Do you have any tests? You could take one today and it might show up positive already! FX!

My OH and I are doing the same thing, and that's how I fell preggo the last time :)

sorry about the blank messages! my computer seems to be having problems today :/
sounds very promising ! fingers crossed for you!

thanks guys for your comments :)
Its getting me all excited, eve though i realy dont want to be, just incase im not!
I tested this moring and it was a negative test :(
I havnt really had any other symptoms, felt a little sick and dizzy but i dont know if thats becasue of this or because i have been doing quite a bit of painting this week and im just tired ! will painting a house affect the baby in any way if i am pregnant ??
Its my bfs bday in a couple of days and would love to suprise him on his bday!
unfortunatly the next time im gunna be able to test again is wed at the earliest :/ as i wont be able to get another test until then. I live in the middle of no where and i work in the only pharmacy and know everyone who works at the local shop so dont want to go there for one.
could do with a few bits and pieces online so might order one when im on lol
any of you find a particular brand of test work best ??? i used a first response this morning.

would you tell you bf about what i think the spotting is ? or should i maybe leave for now?

Well don't give up hope just yet. Not until the blood tests come back negative!! I would be like you and test again on Wed. I will be testing on that day too with First Response. We can be test buddies that day ;) as for the BF I would wait. I feel bad every time I get mine I get excited and then tell I got AF. It breaks my heart :(

I will add you and let you know what comes up for me..... I will be 10 DPO on Wed. Fingers xed

awww i have a testing buddy! this is sooo exciting :D good luck ! I will probably wait for to tell bf too. think im getting far too excited about the thought of this !!
starting to feel quite bloated today, duno if that means af is on its way :(
i hope u get you bfp on wed!!

i think your right, i dont think i will tell bf unless i get my bfp!
how exciting i have a testing buddy :D
i hope u get your bfp!!
duno how im gunna get a test yet though, may need to sneekily get one a work! lol

sorry for the double message, didnt think that 1st message worked . then figured out it did ! :/

Please note the forum rules

You are permitted a maximum of 'One' account (membership), active or inactive (including previously banned and accounts closed at user request). If you require temporary access for any reason, require a user name change, or have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via The Service, do not create a new account! Please contact the forum administrator using the Contact Us link below. If you choose to ignore this rule, ALL your accounts will be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->