New here and WTT (Any Witches around?)

Wiccan_Witch

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to this whole insane and scary world of babies and a friend of mine recommended this forum so I figured, why the hell not?

My name is Chelsea, I'm a 25 year old witch from Western Mass and my husband and I have been together for 3 years. Just recently we decided that we are ready to start working towards the next step in our lives, and we are seriously thinking of trying for a baby sometime soon. We've scheduled doctors appointments with our dentists, our Primary Cares, and shortly after that I'm going to make an OB appointment to make sure everything is in working order.

I make a lot of my own herbal remedies and incense, and I believe strongly in holistic medicine. I will, however, be vaccinating my children because it's the smart thing to do.

I was just wondering if there were any other practicing pagans/wiccans/witches out there thinking of trying to conceive as well?

Not Wiccan but wanted to say welcome! I also believe in a lot of holistic/alternative medicine, my chiropractor is one of my favorite people! Lol. Really wish I could try acupuncture as well but my insurance won't cover it. Can you tell me a little about your faith and how you practice? I have no experience and am curious...if you don't mind me asking.

Me! Im wiccan, though I dont get to practice as much as id like.

I am not necessarily wiccan, I have studied it but never had anyone to learn from. Welcome!! Do you guys have a TTC month in mind?? :hugs:

Not Wiccan but also read a lot about it and never had anyone around to learn from! Welcome!!! :D

Hi there! I'm not any one particular faith. I believe there is a God, just not so much in the human end of the belief of "God". I would love to hear about your faith too as it has always interested me as well. I had an aquantance who was wiccan, but we never had many chances to talk and then he moved away. So the only experience I have is I love Charmed lol:dohh:

I hope to start ttc in august/september this year, but so far, my cycles arent cooperating, nor is my ability to find a donor who wont drop off the dace of the earth, what about you other lovely ladies?

As for being wiccan, I, too have mostly learnt via books. Theres not a lot of wiccans here, and the few ive found are in the same boat. I like to celebrate the sabbats, though I feel weird celebrating samhain on any other night than halloween (im in nz, so its all backwards here)

Well we have bee planning to start ttc next Mont, buuut we might have inadvertently got this month lol. Apparently I ovulated earlier this month which puts us dtding 2 or3 days before O,, so I guess we will see in a couple Weeks lol.

I hope to start ttc in august/september this year, but so far, my cycles arent cooperating, nor is my ability to find a donor who wont drop off the dace of the earth, what about you other lovely ladies?

As for being wiccan, I, too have mostly learnt via books. Theres not a lot of wiccans here, and the few ive found are in the same boat. I like to celebrate the sabbats, though I feel weird celebrating samhain on any other night than halloween (im in nz, so its all backwards here)

Same here! I am in Australia. It feels really odd and gets confusing having opposite holidays.

Hi!
I'm wtt until further notice really.
I'm not wiccan, but i'm pretty spiritual and "alternative" I guess.
Dh says I'm hippy and extremist. Lol.
Xx

Hello lovely! So glad I saw this post as I was thinking of posting something similar, I am Heathen, currently training to be a priestess and I'm an officer for the PF! So lovely to meet other pagan ladies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->