New Here & Could use some advice please!

MSchreiner

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I'm Michelle, I live in Texas with my new hubby and my kids (from previous marriage). We decided to try for another baby, so this will be our first together.

Here is what I need some help with. My cycles have been fairly regular. 21-28 usually. Last month, I had a period and it was very light and only lasted about 3 days. This month, I seemed to have a regular period. It started June 8 and lasted 6 days till June 13. Then on June 15, I had tons of EWCM. Im a little confused as to what that was. Was I ovulating right after my period??

Any help is greatly appreciate!! Thanks :)

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

EWCM can be a sign of ovulation so it could be you ovulate early. Have you ever tracked ovulation before?

I know a lot of ladies find ovulation predictor kits useful to get and idea when they ovulate. I tried one for the first time this month, it seemed to suggest good links with EWCM and ovulation.

Good luck!

I think its always a good idea to BD whenever you see EWCM, unless you have it late on in your cycle and are absolutely positive that you have already ovulated.
I had it from the day my period stopped this cycle too.

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->