New here, excuse the stupid Q's please

13FoxWife

Reaction score
Ok so without getting lost in the google universe I felt like it might be nice to just get some personal experiences. If you have already gotten pregnant after taking the pill, how long on average would it take you?
I know this varies for all people, just wanting to know personal stories.
Question number 2, I know there are many recommend vitamins etc to take while TTC. In your opinion what is a "must"? I've heard folic acid of course, what dose? anything else that is equally important. As soon as I start researching this stuff I get a million and one different answers, its a tad overwhelming. I begin to think if I'm not doing it ALLL then I'm not doing myself any good.

I'm sorry I can't help on the pill question. But I definitely don't think you need to go over board with vitamins etc, you're right! I have done two cycles just taking folic acid and a multi vitamin, this month I'm starting on B Vitamin complex and Raspberry Leaf - but that's only because my LP seems to be short from having my DD so I'm trying to lengthen it a little! You're probably wise just letting your body do it's thing for a while and then see how you are, then try vitamins and herbs if you NEED to. Once your cycles have regulated after the pill. Good luck! :)

Took me 9 months to get pregnant after coming off the pill...
Folic acid is the most important vitamin...usually 1 mg is enough but I take 4mg because of previous miscarriages (doctors orders)

With my first pregnancy, I got pregnant after a month of coming of the pill.

And I would take a prenatal vitamin. It has folic acid in it, as well as other vitamins :)

it took me 13 months to get pregnant after coming off the pill. we are TTC#2 right now, and I have been off the Mirena IUD for 2 years now. Mirena seemed to have messed me up inside. So I wouldn't recommend it as I had to have it surgically removed due to it migrating up into my uterus. Next month I am buying me and hubby Fertilaid, they are a multi-vitamin with extra stuff in it to help conceive. also buying hubby Countboost to take with it to boost sperm count. Also going to try using Pre Seed which is a lubricant that is sperm friendly that acts a cervical mucus replacement, and using a menstrual cup immediatly after intercourse to keep everything inside. There are a lot of things you can do to help along the process, and I am trying everything under the sun :laugh2:

thanks for all the great info ladies. I realize there are so many ways to go about this. I am just going to hope for things to naturally work themselves out but I'd like to start taking some pre-natals. If things don't go as planned I will probably start with all the other helpful things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->