New here- help please!

missdiva

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My names Lucy and im new here. Im 18 and would like some advice please. A few days ago me and my long term boyfriend had sex and the condom split. Im so scared that i could be pregnant i know my parents would kill me. I dont want a baby, im starting uni to become a teacher next year and really cant do this. How long is it before u can take a test? And any early signs? I never wanted a poeriod so bad. Please help im despersate and paranoid!

Welcome to Bnb....

Well Try and relax. You really cant test until as early as 5 days before your period is due. But the best thing to remain calm. :hugs:

The best time for an accurate result is the day your period would be due.
If you dont know when that is then wait two weeks and test.

aawww hunni try and relax like suz said u can test 5 day b4 ru not on thepill?

no not on pill!! always used condoms and never had any trouble !! im so scared!! thanks for all your help everyone

If they had sex a few days ago then its too late for the morning after pill. It needs to be taken up to 72 hours after sex.

Hunnie, read some of the posts in the ttc section of this forum. Loads of us in there know our bodies inside out, we know the exact time to have sex, we know how to do it, we're doing everything we can to get pregnant, but it's just not happening.

It's actually very difficult to get pregnant, and very unlikely that the one time that the condom split was your fertile time of the month, so please try not to stress out over it. I know that's easier said than done, but there's really no point worrying until you're sure.

Like the others have said, wait until the day your period is due and then test if it's not turned up.:hugs:

Do you happen to know when your next period is due? That may help to work out if it's a possibility as well.

Yeh read through the other messages as amanda was saying, couples trying to have a baby it often doesnt happen for them in the 1st time. i am 21 and my husband and i have been trying..i had a m/c at 3 months last time and it has taken us 6 months since then,.. try not to stress too much hun u will be fine. if it turns out you are then take it from there...trust me its scary stuff but ur boyfriend will be supportive. jus take it easy.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->