New Here HI To All

Novabomb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :flower: I am a mother of three My DD that is 11 and my DS that is 8 and my new lo that is 3months :happydance:. I have posted in other sections but not this one yet. My DD has ADD But I also think that she has Bipolar disorder this runs in my DH family along with sever depression. I have mention this to her DR but he will not test her for Bipolar until she is 14 I don't understand this because I have talked to other mothers that have younger lo then my DD and they have been tested :shrug: I just don't know. I am becoming more worried because she has told me that she feels depressed all the time and she can't stop worrying about things :cry::cry::cry:. My son is also ADD and has a speech delay about 18 months delay and he also have been diagnosed with a Learning Disability he struggles with all his schooling accept MATH he is WONDERFUL in math he is about a 4th to 5th grade level in math :happydance::happydance: and he is in 2nd grade. I can't help to worry about my new lo I find my self watching his every move and making sure that he is hitting all his milestones. Well sorry if I carried on to much can't wait to share more and get to know you all better :flower:

Well i have 9 views and no replies so all i was looking for when i posted was a hug or welcome or hi anything would of been nice so i guess i will do it my self.....:growlmad:

WELCOME NOVABOMB :flower: HI GLAD YOUR HERE :hi: :hugs::hug::yipee::xmas3: :haha:

aww sorry i have only just came online i only joined a couple of days ago so im new too lol welcolme hope u enjoy the site :) xx

:hi: , I'm new to this section too but got some great advise :flower:

:wave:HEY Girls I sorry if my 2nd post was kind of crazy :blush: sorry it just took me a long time to convince myself that I do need to been in this thread :cry: I look at it a few times but could not bring myself to post my story and struggles that I have with my lo's. :cry: well I hope to hear from you all again

Welcome to this part hun!
My son has D.V.D (Developmental Verbal Dyspraxia) he has no speech except a few words.
hope to chat soon xxx

Welcome to this part hun!
My son has D.V.D (Developmental Verbal Dyspraxia) he has no speech except a few words.
hope to chat soon xxx

:happydance:hi Yeah cant wait to chat with ya and other moms :happydance:

Hi and welcome. I have a 5 and 7 yr old. My 7 year old has diagnosed Autism and hyper mobility xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->