• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here .. just wanted to say hi :)

megsw1994

Reaction score
Well hiii :) im new here had this account for abit but just been looking around really so thought id introduce myself lol .. Im 18 (well 19 next week) have a 3 year old and expecting baby number 2 :happydance: im around 13 weeks but still got to have this confirmed by midwife/scan. How did everyone cope with having baby number 2?? Im so excited to have another baby but then it feels like i need to come back to the real world that this is going to be hard work and draining to start with the whole nappies, bottles, being covered in sick constantly all over again lol so just want to see how everyone found having a baby and another child to look after ive also recently moved so have a house to decorate aswell as a baby to prepare for..

Helllooo I'm hillary 20 I have an alomst 4 year old son called hayden and a 5 month old lil girl called aleia I was 16 when I had my son and 19 when I had my daughter I found it so much easier and not a stressfull with my second as I knew what I was doing hehe it is a lil stressfull the first few weeks as it knocks ur routine out of place but after a few weeks u will have the swing of it xx
Congrats on number two happy and healthy 9 months xx

I'm pregnant with my second, but miscarried my first. So I'm no help there. But I'm erin, 19 and 25 plus 2 with a princess. Congratulations on your second lo.

Hi, I'm Kristina, 16 and I have a 1 week old son :D named Noah.

I imagine it may be a bit stressful but at least this time around you know what you're doing and you don't have specific worries that you may have had the first time around :)
Good luck, if you ever want to chat feel free to P M me.
Happy and healthy months ahead for you :)

Helllooo I'm hillary 20 I have an alomst 4 year old son called hayden and a 5 month old lil girl called aleia I was 16 when I had my son and 19 when I had my daughter I found it so much easier and not a stressfull with my second as I knew what I was doing hehe it is a lil stressfull the first few weeks as it knocks ur routine out of place but after a few weeks u will have the swing of it xx
Congrats on number two happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thanks for that! Really put my mind at ease, was probably just over thinking it all :) xxx

Welcome and congratulations :wave:

I only have 1 baby, so I'm not much help, just wanted to say congrats!

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a son called Jason who is 11 months old in a few days :flower:

Hi there :) I won't be much help as I don't have a baby (yet) and is only my first, but wanted to say welcome :) My name is Evita, i'm 17, 18 when bub is born, and 14 weeks now. Happy and healthy 9 months, congrats on number 2 :flower:

Congrats :) I'm Jess, 17 and pregnant with my first :flower:

Welcome and congratulations!!

Happy and healthy 9 months

I am kathleen, 19 years old pregnant with my first i am due may 7th which is 16 days from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->