new here--nice to know I'm not alone

lilmamatoW

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new here...and it's so nice to find a community of women who understand where I am.

I had a MC on January 5 at 9 weeks and 3 days--went in for the U/S at exactly 9 weeks and 4 days and saw no heartbeat. It totally broke my heart...but have been TTC every since and found out that I was having some trouble ovulating (strange because getting pregnant had never been that hard--my #1 is 2). Started on Clomid this last cycle...and am waiting to test...Dr says wait until Friday, 8/5, but I am having a hard time waiting. You see, my due date would have been Saturday, 8/6...so I am feeling particularly sensitive and sad at the moment (and like many of you it seems that every third woman in my life is preggo). The Dr. thinks I ovulated this month and DH and I BDed the nights were supposed to...so we will see. I feel a possible symptom here or there but don't want to read too much into it. I just wanted a little support so I've posted, even though I have only been lurking around this board for a while now.

That being said, I want to support you all too...you are all such amazingly brave, resilient women to go that you all go through for the sake of your LOs...virtual hugs to you.

Hi and welcome! Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Good luck for this month! xx

welcome and glad you poped in for a bit of support, all the ladies are fab and i personaly have had a feeling of belonging and understanding here when it seems the rest of the world doesnt have a clue. Sorry for your loss and your continued stress since i hope this is your lucky month :hugs:

Hi everyone. I am new here...and it's so nice to find a community of women who understand where I am.

I had a MC on January 5 at 9 weeks and 3 days--went in for the U/S at exactly 9 weeks and 4 days and saw no heartbeat. It totally broke my heart...but have been TTC every since and found out that I was having some trouble ovulating (strange because getting pregnant had never been that hard--my #1 is 2). Started on Clomid this last cycle...and am waiting to test...Dr says wait until Friday, 8/5, but I am having a hard time waiting. You see, my due date would have been Saturday, 8/6...so I am feeling particularly sensitive and sad at the moment (and like many of you it seems that every third woman in my life is preggo). The Dr. thinks I ovulated this month and DH and I BDed the nights were supposed to...so we will see. I feel a possible symptom here or there but don't want to read too much into it. I just wanted a little support so I've posted, even though I have only been lurking around this board for a while now.

That being said, I want to support you all too...you are all such amazingly brave, resilient women to go that you all go through for the sake of your LOs...virtual hugs to you.

Welcome and I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: These ladies are a wonderful support system and listen when you need to vent. We have all lost but are here to lift each other up.

Good luck and hopefully you get :bfp: real soon! Lots of sticky dust :dust:

I am sorry for your loss and I hope that you get a bfp this month! I am new here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->